Eleven

~Ryker's POV~

"Hi" holding my hand out, I'm meeting Jane's twin brother who I'm told has a gift more terrifying than hers. Apparently he has this paralyzing mist "you must be Alec, Jane speaks highly of you"

He takes my hand and grips it firmly that I wince, he lets go falling in pain "I told you" Jane growls "be nice" she looks my way and takes my hand "is your hand alright?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "so will we be going to Forks or"

"Yes" nodding her head "are the babies ready?"

"As ready as they can be" I say, we look at the babies who are looking around. Yeah, I'm going with Jane and Alec to Forks to see Bella. Apparently the Cullens committed a great crime, now we need to retrieve Bella and make sure she is before the vampire government.

"Great" Jane smiles, I pull her into a kiss. It's so weird kissing her now but also so right. With her cold lips being as cold as they are, but I don't know...I wonder what it will be like once I'm changed. Will things be different?

Pulling away when we hear a throat clear, we see Alex have an annoyed look on his face. "Let's go" I don't think he likes me.

~Jane's POV~

"So" I ask as Ryker as he drives us to this Bella Swan's place, Alec is with Ryker in the front seat as I'm with the babies in the back "isn't this nice, my three favorite guys...in the same place"

"Three?" Alec asks

"My mate, my brother, and my mate's son" I motion to the baby who is sleeping "we also have my favorite girl here" Alec stares at me and I send him a warning look to be nice, he's lucky he didn't do any permanent damage to Ryker's hand.

"So Ryker" Alec asks "how old are you?"

"Twenty three" he answers

"What do you do for a living?"

"I have an online business" Alec looks at him expectantly "I sell sex toys"

"Sex toys" Alec looks my way "sex toys"

"Do you have a problem with me selling sex toys?" Ryker asks

"No" looking away "why do I smell wet dog?" He's right, there is the terrible odor of wet dog. Arriving at the Swan house I presume "is this it?"

"Yes" nodding his head "but be warned, Bella is a bitch"

"Do you sensor yourself around the children?" Alec asks Ryker

"Their too young to know what I'm saying" waving his hand as he gets out, Alec gives me a look which I ignore as we get the babies and head into the house.

Ryker knocks on the door and it opens to a man with dark head of hair and facial hair with chocolate brown eyes, pale skin and wearing a cop uniform "Ryker? What brings you by?"

"Bella called" Ryker lies "she said she had something that I needed in person, she also wished to meet my girlfriend Jane and our kids. This is Alec, he was with us as we were visiting Seattle"

"Hello" he smiles "you can wait here for her, I'm about to go hunting so..."

"Thanks" smiling to him as we head inside, he soon leaves and we look around the place.

Putting the babies on the coffee table, still in the baby carriers we wait in silence. The phone goes off and Ryker answers it "Hi mom"

"Ryker man, I need a favor from you" we hear Ryker's brother voice

"What's the favor?" Ryker asks

"I need you to quickly come back to New York and seduce Kayla" Ben says

I growl hearing that while Ryker says "No and why?" Alec looks at me raising his eyebrow to me and I give him a warning look.

"Because the hot new neighbor is a mom and she stole Emma's lamb!" We hear Emma crying in the background "or at least send Jane back, Emma likes her"

"Sorry man, but Jane's my girlfriend" he says "and she's the only woman for me"

I smile brightly while Ben complains "God! Why do you have to be so selfish?" Hanging up

"Really?" I ask "I'm the only woman for you?"

He nods his head "Yeah, I mean...there aren't any words to express how I feel about you" coming over towards me, Ryker pulls me into a kiss. I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

When the door opens and closes, I smell something really delicious. Looking over, we see a teenage human female standing there with dark hair, pale skin and chocolate brown eyes "Ryker?"

"Hi Bella" he says

She then sees me and Alec "Ry...Ryker, wh"

Alec goes over to her and grabs her "Your coming with us Miss Swan, it seems the Cullens have created a great crime"

"What?" She asks "You know where the Cullens are? Edward! Tell me!" She starts to yell and the babies wake up, Ryker and I go to the twins to calm them down.

"Get her out of here" I growl to Alec as I rock the Rowan in my arms while Ryker takes care of Margarita.

We leave the house just as we see a wolf here and he shifts seeing us, I use my powers on the mutt as Ryker goes to put the kids in the car. Alec holds onto the human as the mutt paws at the ground for the pain to stop.

"Alec" he nods his head and snaps the wolf's neck, we hear more footsteps and over comes a bunch of wolves. Ryker takes Bella as Alec lets out his mist, the wolves go to attack but Alec makes sure they don't.

There were four other mutts, now there are zero when we don't hear their hearts. "No" Bella cries as we leave.