Six

~Ryker's POV~

I am feeding Margarita in the guy's apartment, when mom storms into Ben's apartment looking at me enraged "You"

"Me?" I ask when she storms over "what did I do now?"

"Your dating!" Mom exclaims "like actually dating and not finding some random woman to be the mother of your children?" I give her a look. For the last two months, I've been dating Jane and it has been incredible-I am planning on introducing her to the twins soon but I'm just not sure when the time is right or how I'll do it. She's an incredible woman and I really want to make this work.

There was one thing I didn't do which is tell mom, I'm guessing she found out from Danny or Ben "Mom" I say firmly putting the bottle aside to burp Margarita "her name is Jane-she's beautiful, successful, talented...she's really special and I don't want you to run her off like my last girlfriend"

"I didn't run her off" mom denies

"Oh please" Ben scoffs

"What?" Tucker asks "what happened?"

"Ryker was dating this hot chick named Penelope" Danny tells him what mom did "they were dating for five months before he introduced her to mom, guess what she did"

"What?" Riley asks coming into the room "what did Mrs. Wheeler do now?"

"We're telling Tuck about Penelope" Ben says

Riley nods her head before looking at mom "you made that girl cry"

"I did not" we give her a look and mom puts her hands up in defeat "okay fine, a tear or two may have sprung"

"She called Penelope a wannabe actress" I tell Tucker "see Penelope was an understudy for this Broadway play, I don't remember what it was called but mom after hearing the play said that. Then she asked if she was pregnant, when she said no mom called her fat and suggested she take this pill to help her not only lose weight but to also help her look more pretty"

Tucker stares at mom, we all do who has her arms crossed "Oh!" She goes to Rowan "there's my precious grandson"

"Look, I'm bringing Jane to B and B to meet you guys" I say "now I want you all to be on your best behavior-Ben and mom" both people give me offended looks.

"What is this girls name?" Mom asks

"Jane" I repeat "now here are a few things you'll get to learn before tonight. Jane is twenty one, she works as a business woman, is from Italy and I'm planning on telling her about the twins soon" I leave then since Ben promised to watch over the twins with Emma.

~B and B~

"Will they like me?" Jane asks, she's wearing a black dress with black heel pumps and a black leather jacket. Her hair is up in a bun with some natural makeup on.

"They will" assuring her "just don't let my mom's

"They will" assuring her "just don't let my mom's...personality steer you away from how I feel" she nods her head a bit confused but we walk inside. We see everyone at the couch, so we go over. Danny and Riley are on the couch while, mom is in the armchair, Tucker is sitting in a chair at a table near the couch area. Ben is standing by mom talking until he sees me.

They look our way "look" mom says "who finally decided to show up"

"Ignore her" Danny says "hi, I'm Danny. This is Ben, Riley, Tucker and our mom"

"Jane" she shakes his hand "Ryker has said many things about you all"

"Good things" Riley smiles "I hope"

"All good" nodding her head

"And yet" Mom holds her hands out "I'm just hearing about you" the others give mom a look.

"I" Jane looks at me hurt "don't let my mom meet women I date since she can be...harsh. Only do I introduce her to women I'm serious about"

"So I'm a serious woman in your life?" She asks, I see that smile I love seeing come to her face.

"You are" nodding my head

"So Jane" mom cuts this moment short "how long have you and Ryker been sleeping with one another?"

"Mom!" I exclaim along with Ben and Danny. While Riley and Tucker exclaim "Mrs. Wheeler!"

"We" Jane motions "that is none of your business" she blushes, actually Jane and I haven't had sex yet. I know most people become intimate after the third date but...I don't know why we haven't slept with one another. I just know that Jane is serious and I don't want to give myself over to her fully until I know for certain-my god! When did I become a girl and start to want to talk about my feelings?

Mom stares at Jane then to me "you haven't fucked her?"

"Okay" I steer Jane away "let's go to the bar, that was my family"

"Your mom" Jane says "she seems lovely"

"You'll grow use to her" I promise her "so, how was your day?"

"Fine" she says "and yours?" I'm silent "Ryker?"

"Do you remember the day we met?" She nods her head "that day I was running to the hospital because my son and daughter were about to be born" she looks shocked "I'm a single dad to two infant children"

She is silent as she stares at me "Do you have pictures of them?" I sigh relieved, I thought for sure she was going to go and freak out. But she isn't.

"Yeah" I pull out my phone and show her pictures "this is Rowan my son and my daughter Margarita"