Twelve

"Let me go!" The human blood singer struggles in Alec's grip as Ryker and I are holding the babies, Margarita is sleeping against my chest while Rowan is looking around the castle halls. We pass by many of the lower guard who point and whisper, they stop when I send them looks.

Alec pushes the doors open as we enter the throne room "Edward!" The human calls out as Alec continues to hold her.

"Bella!" The mind reader yells

"Ah!" Aro stands up clapping his hands together "Jane! Your finally back! And this must be your mate and children!"

"Let me go!" The human screams as the mind reader yells "Bella!" The screaming and everything is waking Margarita up, she starts to cry loudly then Rowan cries.

"Jane" Caius orders "Have Heidi and Renata watch over the babies" looking over said girls come over and take the babies, all excited as they leave.

"It'll be okay" I assure Ryker "they won't hurt them"

"Kay" he mutters and Aro takes Ryker's hand going through his memories. Aro starts to laugh "well, your mother is...something"

"Aro can see everyone memory a person has" I explain pulling Ryker to me "through one touch"

"Ah" nodding his head "right gifted vampires...still getting use to that"

Aro looks to the Cullens with a hard expression "You have made a mess haven't you Carlisle?"

"Aro" Carlisle says "if I may"

"No" Caius snaps "you may not—yes? Jane's mate?" We look at Ryker who raised his hand.

"Jane explained why these...those people" waving to the Cullens "are being punished kind of, but if they knew about the law and since the blonde one is the leader—why didn't he put his foot down and order for my step sister to be changed? Didn't he spend like a long time with you guys?"

We look at Carlisle "Yes" Caius agrees "he did, which is why a trial will be" the doors burst open and I push my mate behind me when a red haired vampiress runs in and screams at the Cullens.

"Victoria" Edward breathes as the two fight

"Felix, Demetri" Aro orders, Felix grabs the mind reader while Demetri grabs the red haired vampire.

"Who are you?" Caius demands "why are you here?"

"I want them dead!" The vampire screams "they killed my mate! All for this human!"

The room is silent before Marcus demands "Tell us your name and what do you mean, this coven killed your mate?"

The Cullens look scared, so what harm did they do to her? "My name is Victoria, last year" she tells them "my mate and I were passing by Forks, this coven was playing a baseball game and had this human with them. The human was my mates blood singer just like this mind reader" seething at said vampire "this coven defended the girl and when my mate went to turn her, they destroyed him and kept this human human! I want them dead!"

"Well" Caius smiles brightly "it seems, you are in much more trouble than I thought—the trial shall be in a month, until then. Take them to the dungeons, Victoria we will need your testimony"

"Now, Caius" Aro speaks

"Jane" Marcus orders and I use my gift on Aro

When I stop he groans "never mind"