Eight

"Dad" when dad was done greeting Ben and Danny, I hug him.

"Ryker!" Dad exclaims "look at you!" He waves to me "your basically almost as tall as Danny!"aka that is the nice way of saying I'm taller than Ben but I'm not as tall as Danny. I'm only a few inches shorter than Danny. He's six five well I'm six foot one.

"Dad" I motion to Jane "this is Jane, my girlfriend"

"Hi" Jane smiles shaking his hand "I'm Jane"

"Hi Jane" he says "so nice to finally meet the girl Ryker here" patting my chest "won't stop talking about" Jane blushes when dad says that. Mom clears her throat loudly having dad give us a irritated look "now there's a sound I haven't missed once" I pull Jane to me as dad looks at mom "Bonnie"

"Ray" mom holds out her hands looking at him in disgust and makes a voice. The two barely give each other a hug before pulling apart quickly.

"Wow" Ben says "would you look at us? Just one big happy family" he gives me and Danny a look.

"Dad, why don't you meet the twins" he nods his head smiling, going over to the table.

"Oh!" Dad smiles "hey there" he picks up Margarita "Princess" we dressed them up in pink and blue so dad knows which is which "I'm grandpa Wheeler" looking at us "which one is this?"

"Margarita" I say

Dad laughs "you always did want to name your daughter that, no idea" looking at Jane "when Ryker was little, he heard the name Margarita and he's like 'boy or girl, that's what their name will be'" I turn red as Jane looks at me.

"Well Margarita" Jane says "is a beautiful name" she gets a phone call then and looks at it "I'll be back, it's my uncle" right, her Uncle Aro-she says he's a good guy. Better than her parents.

~Jane's POV~

I go to the hall to talk on the phone "Padrone" Master I say "Cosa posso fare per te?" What can I do for you?

"Volevo solo farti un'occhiata, come va New York? Hai intrito Carlisle Cullen? O qualche Cullen?" Just wished to check in on you, how's New York? Have you run into Carlisle Cullen? Or any Cullen?

"No" I say "Mi sto godendo il mio tempo a New York e non mi sono im im im impiaciuti nessun Cullen. Carlisle è più verso il Canada in una piccola città" I'm enjoying my time in New York and I haven't run into any Cullen. Carlisle is more up towards Canada in a small town

"Beh, va bene. Ma voglio farti sapere che ci sono state alcune attività riguardanti un vampiro che è a rischio di esporre la nostra specie, quindi Demetri è diretto lì-voglio che tu lo accompagni e veda questo vampiro e se è un nomade o no. Uccidilo" Well, that's good. But I want to let you know that there have been some activities regarding a vampire who is at risk to exposing our kind so Demetri is headed there-I want you to accompany him and see to this vampire and if he's a nomad or not. Kill him

"Certo, è tutto?" Of course, is that all?

"Sì, divertiti" yes, have fun

Hanging up, I think for a moment and fuck. I'm not letting this rogue nomad harm my mate or children. Walking out I see Ryker on the couch with Ben, he looks my way "everything good?"

"Yeah" nodding my head as I sit next to him, he pulls me into his embrace "my uncle wanted to let me know that a cousin of mine is going to be in New York, Demetri. Let me know if I might run into him"

"Oh!" He says "maybe we can meet up for drinks"

"Yeah" nodding my head "I'll call him later about it, okay?" He rubs my shoulders as I lean my head on his chest.

~Time Skip~

"What are you doing here? I thought it was just Demetri!" Yanking Demetri and Felixinto my room, both men stumble before righting themselves and looking at me.

"Good to see you too" Felix sets his bag down on the coffee table, he look around the room narrowing his eyes before looking at me and pointing "why are you all dressed up?" Because I'm about to go out to see my boyfriend/mate and I don't want him to know I'm a vampire yet. Right now I'm wearing a black one sleeve top with black shorts, my hair is to the side in with some smokey eye and red lipstick "and why" he comes over and grabs my hand "warm" his eyes widen on me "how-Demetri"

 Right now I'm wearing a black one sleeve top with black shorts, my hair is to the side in with some smokey eye and red lipstick "and why" he comes over and grabs my hand "warm" his eyes widen on me "how-Demetri"

"Look" holding my hands up "I'll answer any questions you have later, now do you have the newborns scent?"

"I do" Demetri nods his head

"Great" grabbing his hand "then let's go" when there's a knock at the door I push them both into the bathroom, they look at me confused and I glare at them "say a word to anyone in the coven, especially Alec and I'll use my powers on high on you both" closing the door, I go to the door and open it.

Smiling "hey babe" Ryker kissing my cheek "ready?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "does your mom"

"She's got the twins" he says

"Let's go" I grab my wallet purse and leave as I head Demetri and Felix act like idiots "holy fucking shit, Jane has a date!" Closing the door we leave and go to the club.