FIFTY-NINE

juniper let the door close behind her with a heavy sigh, the sound grabbing eric's attention and causing him to sit up from nova's bed

"sup," he greeted.

"sup." june replied. her head was suddenly pounding and all she wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep forever, but she didn't want to clock out without talking to her temporary roommate first.

"so, sunwoo and karina, huh?"

eric laughed and pulled the hood of his grey sweatshirt up over his messy hair. "right? i mean, i'm pretty sure he's been in love with her for forever, but who am i."

"and i know the internet is convinced yang and lia are secretly dating, but have you seen how they act around their roommates? lia is literally wife material and yeji is convinced yang and renjun kiss 'all the time'." she used air quotes for the last three words, and eric snickered.

"it's been a while since we've hung out. yang and i, i mean." he said with a yawn. june did the same, scrunching her shoulders up to slip her hands beneath her thighs. "same. not just yangyang, but everyone. all of the foreign swaggers."

eric smiled as his gaze fell to june's lap. she'd somehow managed to pull the pillow from her bed and lay it over her legs. when she caught him staring, she tipped her head and the tips of eric's ears went red. "sorry."

juniper bit her bottom lip as she fought the urge laugh. cute. "alright. it's late, we should get some rest. and i'm still pretty high," she ruffled her hair and flopped onto her the side.

"... wanna watch ponyo?"

"hell yes."

juniperi dont know what to say

juniper
i dont know what to say

yangyang
wot

juniper
i have been staring at the
group chat for Days