Lantern Rite Special! Chapter

A/N: This is a non-canon plot to the story. 

TW: Slight Spoilers for Lantern Rite, read at your own caution!

[(Y/N) POV]

We're currently in Liyue, home to where the first mora was found. Rex Lapis, the God of Contracts and the King of this nation who still lives to this day.

I've met him a few times with Nahida when she comes to try out different herbal tea as she said she knew someone who absolutely adores all kinds of herbal teas and is said to be a master in herbals.

Makes sense when his team and personal army is made up of different abilities, skills and also knowledge in something specific.

Guizhong and him are best friends but I do tend to tease her here and there when she joins us on our sessions sometimes. They would be a wonderful couple one day.

Nahida also introduced me to the last remaining protector as the other four died due to bad karma swallowing up their good karma and eventually, lose control.

It's said that if one offers this mighty adeptus Almond Tofu he would come right away but unfortunately that didn't work well for me.

I love the energy the people of Liyue give of, it's so refreshing for the usual Sumeruian people I come across since we're mostly into knowledge and research. Barley do I ever get to see happy and excited faces.

"(Y/N)! Come on hurry up! We're going to miss dance recitals, we promised Yun Jin, Hu Tao and Xinyan to meet with them!" Nilou says from outside my temporary room.

Our dance recital has been delayed by a couple of days so that the council could finish up the preparations for their annual event, the lantern rite festival held in Liyue Harbour. 

Lady Ningguang, Mr. Kamisato, Miss Jean and Nahida are the sponsors for this year's lantern rite so it's going to be exciting.

Unfortunately, people from Natlan and Fontaine weren't able to make it around this year due to some political business and affairs happening in their region right now but that's okay, they've sent over what they could after all.

Liyue Harbour this year is really packed with the 4 nations in once place, it couldn't get any better.

"You need more sleep if you want to look decent in the showcase."

"I'm not tired!" I say loudly as I continue brushing out my hair. (I've been trying to get it to stay down since the beginning of the year but it just won't cooperate.) "I'm just taking a break."

"Well, you can take one later. We have to leave soon or else we'll be late." She says

"Fine," I sigh.

My bed is made up with soft cotton sheets and a warm comforter and pillow. Curtains on both side of the window so it's a little bright when I open it. The only source of light comes from an overhead lamp whenever the curtains are closed.