Chapter 12

TW: Slight mature content ahead, a bit of lime!

~Earlier that day~

[Al Haitham POV]

Nahida and I finish having dinner while catching up over small matters and things that had happened while we were out.

"You should've seen the look on Azar's face when he was threatened by Cyno for threating me, it was priceless." She says in amusement which made me smile.

She turn her head to look at the large clock and sees the time. "Sorry brother, as much as I'd love to talk, I must get back to my studies for now." She says, bowing down in apology and I just lift her head with my right hand.

"Don't worry Nahida, everything will be fine, I'll make sure of that." I reassure her before she gives me one last hug and running out the dining hall.

Kaveh clears his throat from besides me and what he said caught my attention, deeply.

"You have a meeting with Diluc Ravindigir, he has come to get Hina and also give us compensation for the damages."

I say nothing because I had no reason to, it's not like I could send her to the dungeon's and make her rot there for her actions.

As much as I would love to, I cannot.

We reached the meeting point and saw Cyno dragging her by her hair. "Stop it! That hurts- brother look at what this foul ugly man is doing to me!"

He threw her in front of her brother to the ground, not giving a damn and moved to my side giving me a slight nod.

"Be quiet, Hina."

"But brother, I didn't do it! Someone else is trying to frame me-" Hina whined.

Her brother gives her a cold stare and immediately shuts up before she can continue, and he sighs.

"As compensation, I've brought the best wine I could possibly give as forgiveness for my sister's actions. Myself and our brother will make sure to discipline her so that there will not be a repeat of what happened." He said, looking directly into Hina's eyes with intensity.

He turns to the rest of us, giving a polite bow and turns away swiftly to walk off. "Let's go." He turns around, leaving with his sister to trail behind.

"Send them an invitation too, I'm not going to be heartless to invite their family. After all, we've had good connections with them for many years and we shouldn't stop it because of a reckless woman." I say and turn to leave too to get on with the preparations for my coronation.

"Oh and a word of warning... You may want your guards to be on high alert...".

[3rd Person POV]

A day after (Y/N) recovered from a stressful day, she awoke as a flustered mess, her whole face was steaming hot as she recollected what happened the night before.