Chapter 10

[3rd Person POV]

[3rd Person POV]

At the same time, somewhere else in a neighbouring kingdom, the dandelions blew in the wind with no effort whatsoever. It soared through the skies, a small smile painting upon the people within the kingdom of this land. 

After all, dandelions are their signature flower, something that brings the people closer and shower each other with happiness and harmony. 

It was also a sign that their king had returned home, making the people quickly run to the main cathedral at the centre of the town. 

"Well then, shall a play my new lyre piece?" 

Overall, it was peaceful in the kingdom of Mondstadt. 

Not so much in a certain field however. A mansion stands alone itself as their land is over nearly 200 acres of trees, berries, plants, but mostly famous for their fine wine.

A wine that no one has ever witnessed or would believe that it's taste melts so soothingly. It's like making a cake with a lot of time put into it, making sure the flavours are able to melt so well and leave a splendid after taste. Something that this winery has that cannot be compared to other winery's across the whole world. 

"My, our sister has caused quite the trouble, hasn't she?" A smooth voice says, their tone put in a way as if they're flirting with someone. 

"Tsk. I told her she'd regret it and now look at her." Another voice says, more colder and less pleasuring to hear.

"Well, seems like you'll have to drag her back since you're the heir of this fine establishment, right, Diluc?" The man says with a small smirk planted on his lips as he leans against the wall. 

"You already know Hina was trouble ever since we were kids, do I have to really spell it out for you, Kaeya?" He says, walking towards his desk and grabbing his long silver-accented red tailcoat that hung off his chair. 

The other man only chuckles in response as his face become slightly sinister, "I assure you brother, I do know." 

Diluc spares no glance towards Kaeya and proceeds to walk off, ignoring that playful sinister look his brother puts on time to time. "I'll go get her." 

A crow in the distance looks towards his master and with one look, it understood and signals his other companions to follow him to survey from the skies. 

"She's not the only reason why I'm going." Diluc mutters softly to himself as he takes long strides down a dangerous path.

~Else where~

"Sir, the man who has been after you is coming." A person who looks likes he could be a an agent for something comes within the makeshift tent. He was kneeled in front of his master as a sign of respect.

Dull eyes stare down at the agent and gives a signal to the agent to stand up and go. After he sees the agent leave, he sighs and a playful smirk replaced the bored look he had on his lips.