Chapter 15

A/N: Sorry for the wait! I'm back in exam season so I'll be busy, I'll try upload as best as I can.

[3rd Person POV]

[3rd Person POV]

The banquet hall was lovely, kudos to the staff at the palace for doing an amazing job.

It was blazing with excitement and many Nobel's from different nations. Of course only one person would taste test all the finest wine that they had to offer. How could he say no to free wine.

"Venti! You need to take it easy-"

"Relax, my friend! Let us enjoy this delightful night, hooray!" He cheered, making a fool out of himself.

His companions just shook their heads in embarrassment, this is not what they had want to deal with on a important day.

Tonight was about celebrating and bringing nations together once again. Fontaine and Natlan are going through a national crisis at the moment so they have sent their congratulations via a cart full of their nations specialities.

But nonetheless, four is better than none.

"Ah~ Look! Morax finally decided to move his idle butt from his chair, what a pleasant surprise!"

"Tsk. You reek of disgrace and impurity, Barbatos."

"Oh you silly old goose, loosen up once in a while, eh?!" 

"Is the drink to your liking, Ei?"

"Do not worry Miko, let's enjoy this night. A certain traveller told me to enjoy the little things that come around in life."

Miko chuckles, smiling in joy, "My look at you taking on the words of the said traveller."

The Inazuman Queen closes her eyes in content and enjoys the night as best as she could.

Meanwhile, with the Sumeru lot, Nahida took the time to appreciate the hard work that had been put in to make the humongous ball room, shine with a bright look.

"Beautiful..."

The decoration team but so much hard work and effort and seeing as the guests are also admiring the work, it is all paying off very well.

"Princess!"

Nilou came running from behind, a look of worry and panic written all over her face.

"What happened, you look really stressed out?"

"It's (Y/N)! We can't find her anywhere. Me and Collei went to go pick her up from her greenhouse garden but she was not there. Her outfit is not in her room but we don't know where she is." She said without breathing every word that she had uttered.

Nilou had a deep gut feeling that there was more to the situation than what they see from the outside.

She felt that there was a deeper layer to this all and someone knew to take advantage of the night where it'll be busy and crowded.