Chapter 17

A/N: Me: (Trying to reach for my 5 stars)

Wake up babes, author has posted a new chapter after so long. 

Sorry for the delay. My mind had been blank trying to write this chapter after not updating due to exams.

Exam season is over and now I'm free as I'll ever be so I'll be able to post more chapters.

Hopefully you aren't too confused by this chapter. If you are I've explained at the end. 

I did this in a rush to get a chapter out as soon as possible so I apologise in advance if this doesn't make sense.

Anyways on with the story.

[(Y/N) POV]

[(Y/N) POV]

If you really thought that happened, that didn't actually happen.

'Was that a premonition of the future? Was that what would've happen if I actually didn't plan beforehand?' I thought, holding my head in my hand whilst looking at Lady Viva.

She gave me a nod as if hearing my thoughts and it made me feel confused.

It's crazy how the mind works sometimes, one moment your in reality and the next your making up these weird scenarios in your mind.

Since this is my world, my fate and I'm the only one who decides how I want to be.

But after knowing that bit of information, I'll have to find out more about my parents and their history before they welcomed me to this world.

For now though, I should concentrate on the present as I am here, standing, waiting for Al Haitham to be crowned.

The Harbinger? Hah, he could try to drug me to sleep and would only fail miserably because I'm not even there. 

I'm on the opposite side to where they are standing and that person hasn't even noticed what's happening around them. 

It's all part of the last minute, risky plan.

-Flashback-

Once we reached my bedroom, I asked him to wait outside because I don't want him peeking in my room to see my changing into my dress.

"You'll have to wait out here, I'm not having no pervert peeking in on me while I'm changing." I say strictly at him, using my forefinger against him threateningly.

"Whoa, I know I'm a man but I have respect and human decency. I have a lot of respect for women actually." He said, trying to defend himself.

I just glare at him and then enter my room swiftly, locking the door thoroughly.

I turn around and see my outfit laid out in my bed and Collei's too.

'Seems like she'll be back anytime soon to get ready, well it'll be enough time.'