Chapter 8

[3rd Person POV]

[3rd Person POV]

The night after the two had a little moment and talked, they were both at an early start to prepare for the mission this evening.

It was a busy start to the morning as (Y/N) had to recite a whole choreographed dance piece as one of the women dancers was from village in which Al Haitham decided to advantage of to make the infiltration much easier.

She was a quick learner so there wasn't many difficulties at all other than the occasional trip over but she reclaimed herself and didn't stop.

After all, waking up at around 5AM in the morning is not helpful at all. She knew she was sleepy and grew so tired.

"Even despite the unusual circumstances, she's still acting really tough to put through with all of this. She really is something special, huh?" Kaveh comments, staring at the captivating woman in front of him and some guards.

Al Haitham came from behind with some clothes that had slight dirt stains due to fighting the two members of the cult that were supposed to meet up and managed to successfully get the clothes.

His arms were covered in slight red stains and his sword had the same that had already dried up due to the phenomenal heat.

The two members were tied up and currently are in a room being interrogated by Candace. She came earlier this morning to assist with the issue as Cyno could not make it due to minor issues back at the palace.

"Did these past two years really put her at an advantage? She's really developed a lot of skills." Al Haitham states.

"According the report from General Cyno, she went from someone who didn't know the language to someone who learnt, reading day and night."

Al Haitham smiled, thinking how impressive it was that she is so a talented and feeling proud that he chose the right person for the right job.

Shino came from behind with his sister, Sylvia who was still feeling sleepy and she dragged herself behind him.

"Uncle Kaveh, where are you going?" Shino asks as Sylvia latches onto him.

"U-uncle?! Since when was I your uncle?" He says, feeling embarrassed they said that out loud in front of the other guards and Al Haitham who was trying to not snicker and instead, hid that teasing smirk behind his book.

"Mr. Al Haitham told me to call you that..." The boy says, looking away shyly. Kaveh just shoots a slight glare at his lord and stuck his tongue out at him.

Turning his attention back to Shino and Sylvia, Kaveh says, "We're just going out not too far, we'll be back by the end of today, I've asked the guards to keep you company for the time being and the other villagers are willing to also spend time with the two of you."

Now with (Y/N), she is currently on her way to the pyramid in which the cult is throwing an open party. She was told by Kaveh that from the beginning, there were supposed to be dancers going in anyway which makes her job a little more easier.