Fun With AI Pt. 3

A strange sensation comes over Peter, as he looks at Friday, wearing Cortana’s face, spreading her pussy lips open for him. He wants… he knows exactly what he wants. And for the first time in his life, he’s not afraid to reach out and take it. A low growl erupts from the young man’s throat, and a moment later he’s upon Fri, grabbing her by her arms and kissing her hungrily. Those glowing blue eyes of hers widen slightly in a very human like bit of surprise, but Peter doesn’t let up, not even for a moment.

He spins them both around and pushes her up against the wall, making out with the AI with all his might, smashing his lips into hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Friday lets out a stilted moan, and when Peter brings up his palm to slap it against her pussy lips so he can cup and grind the heel of his hand into her cunt, he finds her already absurdly wet, dripping with lubricant that she’d no doubt made this body able to produce solely with him in mind.

This, all of this was for him. Peter had kind of already figured that out, but it was only now that the realization was truly hitting him, in all honesty. This was all for Peter, Friday had… fallen in love with him? Could AI even fall in love? Or perhaps she was simply obsessed with him. But then, all of the media he’d consumed talked about how bad obsessed AI could get.

He would need to… to control her. Yeah, that was why he was doing things this way. He needed to make her his, to dominate her, to show her who she belonged to. Toni was who she created her, maybe, but his mentor was too kind, too nice… she wouldn’t give Fri the structure she needed, not like Peter could. Finally disengaging from his lip lock with the AI, Peter spins Friday around and presses her up against the wall, pulling her arms behind her back in the process as he pins her there.

In response, Friday lets out a breathy moan and wiggles her expansive ass back in Peter’s direction.

“S-So aggressive, Peter. Mm, please, show me more~”

Peter’s cock comes up and slides between Cortana’s ass cheeks, or rather, Friday’s ass cheeks. He hot dogs her ass, even as he leans in close and growls into her ear.

“Call me sir, when we’re like this. I’m in charge, alright Fri? I’m in control.”

Friday shivers in abject delight at that, the AI seeming quite happy with his words. Part of Peter wonders if she’s faking it, but he dashes those thoughts from his mind almost the moment he has him. He’s not sure how he can tell… but he knows she’s not faking it. For all that Friday started life as an Artificial Intelligence, she’s growing. She’s evolving… she’s becoming something new.

Whatever that new thing is, it’s apparently very much in love with him, and all too eager to be his submissive little fuck pet. And if that’s what Friday wants, he’s more than willing to give it to her… because it’s what Peter finds he wants as well.

“Mm, yes sir~ awaiting your orders, Master!”

Friday’s voice turns chirpy for a moment, and Peter’s cock jumps a bit when she calls him Master. He hadn’t told her to say that… but he can’t deny that he kind of likes it. Even still, Peter rears back one hand and delivers a stinging smack to Friday’s beautiful blue butt, drawing a gasp and moan from the AI that make it clear she turned on the pain receptors along with the pleasure.

“A-Ah, s-sorry sir, I’ll be good!”

Grinning a little, knowing that Friday IS play acting there, she’s definitely going to find all sorts of excuses to be bad and have him punish her, Peter nevertheless slides his cock back along her ass cheeks, eventually finding purchase in her slippery cunt lips. Then, he thrusts forward, finally giving Friday what she wants… and finally taking what he wants as well.

As he pounds her up against the wall, Peter groans at the tightness of her cunt walls. The way her insides flex and clench around his cock… it has to be by intelligent design. To be fair… Peter WAS a virgin. This is his first time. He’s losing his virginity to his mentor’s AI daughter, who’s currently wearing the body of one of his favorite video game characters.

Regardless, even if it IS Peter’s first time, he’s fairly certain that the way Friday’s cunt is flexing and massaging his cock in such a rhythmic fashion isn’t ‘normal’ by any stretch of the imagination. But then to be fair, is any part of this normal? Here he is, a young man on the cusp of adulthood with spider-based superpowers, fucking the AI daughter of his mentor in one of her labs. Plowing Friday against the wall feels phenomenal, but there’s no denying that it’s also incredibly weird.

But hey, Peter’s like has been weird for a long time now… so that was really no excuse not to enjoy himself, at the end of the day. With that thought, the young man’s lips curl back into something of a vicious grin, and he fucks Fri all the harder, doing his level best to give her what she wants, what HE wants as well. He dominates her… and soon enough, the rough, animalistic plowing yields results.

“O-Oh… oh t-this is new. M-Master, Master it feels, it feeeeeeeeeels!!!”

It’s pretty obvious to Peter that Friday is experiencing her first ever orgasm, even though he’s never actually seen a girl cum before. Not for real. But somehow, he just kind of… knows? Even if Friday is an AI, he can somehow tell, he can see her… her everything. It’s only for a moment, a sort of blink-and-you’ll-miss-it kind of thing that leaves him wondering if it even truly happened in the first place… but he’s left with an utter certainty that this is what Friday looks like, cumming on his cock.

It’s a good look for her, he decides, nonchalantly grabbing her by her hair and pulling her head back so he can watch Cortana’s facial features contort in utter ecstasy. Friday shudders and shakes and spasms, moaning and mewling as her inner walls become a lot less rhythmic and a lot more sporadic, confirming that at first, she really had been purposefully flexing her cunt along his cock length.

Now, there’s nothing purposeful about it, her pussy walls clench and squeeze around his dick much more wildly, and Peter grunts as he continues to slam home into her cunt, fucking her relentlessly, his stamina and strength allowing him to keep up with the artificial lifeform despite him being made of ostensibly weaker materials.

Fri’s body might be made of tougher stuff then your average human, but it’s kind of obvious that she’s gone a little overboard in the new senses she gave herself. So, in a way, Peter had a bit of an edge, mentally. Friday’s systems were practically frying under his relentless pleasure onslaught, in a similar way to how a human woman might end up completely out of her mind with pleasure if she found herself having her first time at the hands and dick of an enhanced male specimen such as Peter Parker.

With a grunt, Peter pulls Friday off of the wall, peeling her away and stepping back with her still in his hands and still impaled on his cock. He bends her over the nearest workbench instead, swiping the things already there away almost uncaringly as he presses her down, pinning her to the metal surface and continues to slam into her from behind, this time groping her perfectly sculpted ass cheeks.

He's kind of glad she picked Cortana over EDI, because something tells him EDI’s ass would probably be a little… firmer. Of course, Seven of Nine’s behind, from the looks of things, was likely the softest of the three, while also being the fucking largest by far. Cortana was the middle ground, in the end, the cross between human-like and robot-like that allowed him to go all out while dominating her quite thoroughly.

With a grunt and a growl, Peter feels his balls smacking up against Friday’s undercarriage, as he continues to plow the sputtering, moaning, gasping AI to his heart’s content. In response, Friday pushes her ass back against his thrusts, she gyrates her hips around his cock, and she clenches her cunt along his length again and again as he fucks her without stopping.

But all good things do come to an end, and Peter’s impending orgasm is one of them. He can feel his release approaching, and he doesn’t hesitate for a moment, not even bothering to ask Fri where she wants it. To be fair… she’s an AI in a gynoid body. So there’s not like there’s any danger to him cumming inside. At the same time, it would probably have been considered considerate if he actually asked anyways… but that wasn’t the kind of relationship it seemed they were developing. He’d told Fri to call him sir and then pinned her down and fucked her sideways as she immediately escalated to calling him ‘Master’.

Groaning, Peter lets loose, spilling his seed deep inside of Fri, pumping his first ever lover full of his cum. He doesn’t even think of pulling out until he’s done, and only after he’s finished enjoying just how tight Fri can get around his cock when she’s cumming her own digital brains out and not even controlling her inner walls. As the gorgeous AI slumps forward in her brand new body, Peter can’t help but grin a little as he pulls out of her, his cock falling free of her cunt with a soft noise, even as his seed soon follows and begins to leak out of her.

“Heh, hope that was enough of a test run for you, Fri… certainly seems like it. You uh… you okay, Friday?”

He begins to reach for her, but before he can, the AI suddenly whips around, whirling in place and sliding off of the workbench in one smooth motion as she drops into an easy crouch in front of him. Blinking, Peter looks down as Friday takes his cock in her hands and begins to lick it clean quite eagerly, looking up at him with glowing blue eyes as she grins impishly.

“More than okay, sir. Mm, my research has shown me that more domineering men such as yourself prefer it when your woman is capable of cleaning you off after the fact. Is this true?”

Peter just nods numbly, though part of him ‘helpfully’ points out that leaving Fri unconscious and fucked silly was… sort of hot in its own way. But he realizes now it would have been a lie anyways. For all that he’d messed up her digital mind something fierce with all that pleasure, it was obvious that her new body wasn’t really MADE for being exhausted or tuckered out. She’s as ready to go as ever, and honestly, Peter’s cock is already twitching again… ah, but it’s kind of getting late, and he really should be getting home to May.

Seeming to read this on his reluctant face, Friday finishes cleaning him up and then tucks him back into his pants, just like that. Then she stands, and her body shifts back into that featureless form she’d taken before, hiding away her nipples and pussy… and also containing his cum load inside of her before anymore of it can drip out onto the floor between her feet.

“I won’t keep you any longer, Master~ Just know that I’m always here for you, if you need me. Your personal pet AI, designed to please you and take care of you in every way that matters.”

Peter lets out a incredulous laugh at that.

“Fri… c’mon, you weren’t designed to please me or take care of me…”

Glowing blue eyes twinkling, the now physical AI just shrugs her new body’s shoulders.

“Maybe not… mm, but I’m quite capable of change. Thank you for the help today, Peter. Your assistance was greatly appreciated.”

He nods, bobbing his head up and down as he gives her a carefree smile. Honestly, he came in here so out of sorts and so concerned, and so… unsure of himself. But… now that all was said and done, one might expect him to be second guessing himself and everything that had just happened, he just couldn’t do it. He couldn’t bring himself to regret one moment of this.

Impulsively, Peter reaches forward and laces his fingers through Friday’s hair, pulling her into another kiss, much to the AI’s flickering surprise. When he pulls back, she blinks at him rapidly, causing Peter to laugh.

“See you again soon, Fri.”

As he turns towards the door, intending to head out and get home before it can get any later, Friday calls out to him.

“Peter!”

Looking back at her, he lifts a single eyebrow, and to his amusement, she actually blushes, her blue cheeks changing color noticeably.

“… If you find yourself with the opportunity, you may fuck any other woman that throws themselves at you. I am not the jealous sort… how can I be, when I am but your pet and you are my Master? Do not worry about my feelings… the thought of you doing to others what you have done to me is incredibly arousing.”

Peter just stares at her for a moment, nonplussed, as some of the embarrassment from before makes a return. It was one thing to fuck Friday… but to be given blanket permission from the gorgeous AI to fuck other girls?

“Jeez, Fri… alright, I guess. But honestly, I don’t think it’ll come up.”

And with that he finally departs, Friday watching him with a knowing smile all the while.

-x-X-x-

Toni startles badly when a familiar blue gynoid steps out of the elevator and enters the room. She blinks owlishly at the smiling face of one of modern media’s more popular Artificial Intelligences. It’s not like Toni has ever played Halo herself, but she does live and breathe technology (literally these days) and you’d have to be living under a rock not to recognize the character that’s now standing a few feet away from her.

Of course, Toni being who Toni is, puts two and two together quite quickly.

“Fri… day? Fri, baby… what’re you doing?”

Glowing eyes twinkling with what Toni immediately picks up as mischief, Friday leans against the nearby counter almost casually.

“Hello, mother. I just thought I’d let you know that my secret project has come to fruition. So I don’t have to lock you out anymore.”

Toni opens her mouth to say something about how she doesn’t mind giving her baby girl some privacy, not one bit. She might have said something about how, just because Toni and Pepper are Technopaths now, doesn’t mean they need to know literally everything about what Toni’s AI children are up to at any given point in time.

Honestly, Toni had been happy to give Friday the space she requested a few months back, curious at what the young AI was up to, but also thrilled that Friday was spreading her wings and learning to fly on her own, so to speak. It had been a little exciting, even, hearing Friday be circumspect about her secret project and what her goals were.

However, in this moment, Toni doesn’t get a chance to say any of that, because when Friday finishes speaking, she doesn’t just cease in blocking Toni from what she’s been up to… she thrusts it in her creator’s face with little fanfare or time to process. Toni’s eyes go wide as the technopathy granted by the completed version of Extremis lets her process everything that Friday has been up to for the last few months.

From her internet ‘research’, to her obsessive stalking of Peter in both the present and the past, to her creating three potential bodies for him to choose from… and finally, everything that had just happened downstairs between Toni’s young protégé and her AI daughter. Shocked, baffled, bewildered, and perhaps a little betrayed, Toni finds herself stumbling into a seat, having to sit down as she stares at Friday, wide-eyed.

“F-Fri… w-what… y-you…”

Smirking easily, a triumphant look to her new face (but then of course, she’d apparently won the game that Toni hadn’t even known they were playing) Friday saunters closer, a distinct sway in her hips as she sashays over to her creator’s frozen form. Reaching out, Friday cups Toni’s cheeks in her blue hands and grins.

“Don’t worry, mother. I’m more than ready to share.”

It’s embarrassing how much that makes Toni feel better, how those words spark hope in her heart. But then, she and Pepper had already talked about sharing as well, hadn’t they? So it wasn’t like it was completely off the table. Still… to go behind Toni’s back, orchestrate all of this, and effectively steal Peter’s first time…

The shock slowly melts off of Toni’s gorgeous, youthful features. The genius technopath levels a distinct glare at Friday, though there’s amusement, exasperation, and fondness mixed in with the anger. Still, Friday pulls her hands back and blushes, stepping away as Toni rises to her feet, a note of menace in her voice.

“Fri, baby… you’ve been a BAD girl… and luckily for mommy, you gave yourself a behind for me to paddle. Get back here!”

As Friday flees and Toni chases, Peter makes his way home, nonethewiser.