The Party Pt. 5

After a moment of thought, Peter looks directly into the room’s hidden camera, fully trusting that Friday, who had to be watching all of this, would make sure he would be looking directly into Shuri’s eyes. Giving a knowing, cocky, carefree grin, Peter lifts a single eyebrow.

“Care to join us, Princess?”

There’s a beat of silence, before two things happen at once. One, Jean flushes and then smiles and begins to speak, and two, a certain AI finally breaks her own silence.

“She’s co-!”

“Princess Shuri is on her way, Peter.”

The shock on Jean Grey’s face is absolutely adorable. It would seem that whatever form Friday’s thoughts take, is something that the incredibly powerful young psychic can’t read. Jolting back, Jean stares up at the ceiling in fright for a moment, making Peter chuckle as he shakes his head.

“Its just Friday, Toni’s AI. Nothing to worry about.”

“I would argue I’m more your AI than anyone’s at this point, Peter. And I think my creator would agree with me. It’s a pleasure to meet you three.”

Susan is still in no position to respond beyond a tired thumbs up to show that she’s at least conscious again. Carol, meanwhile, is still on her knees, quivering as she wrestles with Peter’s complete and utter neglect of her, the continuation of her denial play clearly doing a LOT for her even now. Meanwhile, Jean blushes prettily and then offers a hesitant smile.

“P-Please to meet you too, Miss Friday…”

It’s at that moment, as introductions are finished, that the door to the bedroom bursts open once more and Princess Shuri of Wakanda stumbles inside just like Jean did. Unlike Jean, Shuri immediately recomposes herself, wasting not even a second in closing the door behind her and straightening up to her full height, her chin jutting out as the African woman strides forward, even going so far as to place her hands on her hips as she saunters over to them.

Dressed in a figure-defining sleeveless white dress with a mesh top that shows off parts of her chocolate chest and cleavage while at the same time going all the way up her neck, Shuri certainly looks good, Peter has to admit. With her hair done up in a Wakandan style, she looks ready for a fight… or perhaps, for a bout of healthy, hardcore sex?

Indeed, the latter seems far more likely, because as the Wakandan Princess strides forward, she reaches up and runs a finger down the side of her dress. The clothing parts as if she’s pulling a zipper, and her other hand comes up to pull the dress off of her in one smooth motion, exposing her beautiful dark-skinned body in its entirety.

Peter is… honestly unsurprised that she’s wearing no undergarments. Either she took them off and tucked them away somewhere earlier, or she was never wearing neither panties nor a bra. To be fair, Shuri is lithe-figured and athletic in the extreme. While she does HAVE breasts, they’re by far the smallest in the room.

Still, the lack of panties as well has his eyes drawing down to her glistening wet pussy, and he’s reminded by what Jean whispered to him… that Shuri had been masturbating to them for as long as they’d been going at it.

Smirking with that knowledge forefront in his mind, Peter steps forward to greet the Wakandan Princess, his thick, rock hard cock pointing directly at her, ready for more.

“So nice of you to finally join us, Princess.”

Embarrassed, Shuri nevertheless keeps her head held high as her nostrils flare ever so slightly.

“Hm, I suppose if these three can’t handle you, it falls to me to do so, Peter Parker.”

Peter grins, only to have Jean’s breath ghosting across his neck, her words in his ear.

“You’re bigger than she expected. She’s trying to hide it behind bravado, but she’s-!”

“Hey! Get out of my head! I didn’t give you permission to be in there, and unlike the blonde, I don’t get off on that sort of thing!”

Jean jolts back as if struck, her eyes widening in horror as she realizes she’s gotten caught up in the moment and overstepped. Immediately, the red head starts to try and apologize.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t-!”

“Whatever. Just stay out of this.”