Professor Emma Frost Pt. 2

Despite how he'd spent the previous last several hours, Peter, it seemed, was always up for a good time. His cock was already beginning to throb in his pants, and while he could have ignored his needs and fled the Institute... he wasn't a coward. And he wasn't the kind of guy who ran just because a situation got a little bit outside of his comfort zone. Quite frankly, this wasn't even that far outside of his comfort zone to begin with.

Stepping forward, Peter cocks his head to the side and gives Emma a crooked smile.

"Oh? And how would making it up to me... look, exactly?"

Letting out a rush of air in a breathless gasp of excitement, Emma gets back up from her chair, still playing with the edge of her top.

"Shall I show you, Peter?"

Refusing to second guess himself any further, Peter nods and waves a hand as if to say 'go ahead'. Emma... doesn't hesitate. She yanks down her top right then and there, letting her breasts bounce free of their confines. At the same time, as Peter's eyes fall upon those impressive mammaries and the way they're bouncing and jiggling all over the place, Emma steps out from behind her desk and saunters over to him.

The older woman is drop-dead gorgeous, but more than that, she's clearly experienced in a way that most of the women Peter has been with so far, even those closer to Emma's age, simply aren't. She gives him a smirk, and does a little twirl, showing off her topless body and then bending over to show off her pants-clad ass as well. Those pants she's wearing are insanely tight on Emma's body, giving off every contour of her ass as she puts on a little show for him.

Straightening back up for a moment, Emma looks back over her shoulder at Peter, even as she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her white pants and begins to drag them down over her hips. The equally ice-white panties she's wearing might have seemed innocent or 'pure' on any other woman, but Emma Frost... Emma Frost has a way of making the most innocent-seeming color seem undeniably crass, crude, and lewd instead.

She's turned seduction-in-white into an artform in the last few seconds, forcing Peter to toss everything he thought he knew about the color right out the window, in the face of how she uses it.

Spinning back around again, eyes hooded and nipples rock hard on perfectly sculpted breasts that quiver with her movement, Emma hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her panties next, even as she finishes kicking her pants off of her feet. She manages to make even that look sexy, while finally pulling her panties down her long, pale legs and off of her entirely.

Completely naked now, the beautiful mutant Professor steps forward, closing the last handful of steps between them, and deposits her panties into Peter's outstretched hand.

"A gift... for the man who saved us all."

Peter flushes at that, at the way Emma's voice purrs and her eyes flash as she speaks... but he takes her panties all the same, tucking them away in a pocket. A trophy, he supposed... and instead of feeling weird about claiming Emma's panties as a trophy, the seductress had him wondering if he was the weird one for NOT claiming the panties of every other woman he'd sexually conquered before now.

As it is, he doesn't have long to think about it, because Emma drops down to her knees before him a moment later and begins working open his pants right then and there on the spot. Swiftly enough, she takes his cock in one hand and gropes one of her own breasts with the other as she brings her lips to the tip of his member, her tongue slipping out and lapping at his cockhead. Peter can only groan as one hand instinctively comes down on the insanely dangerous blonde's head.