Natasha Romanoff Pt. 2

As he stares into Natasha Romanoff's eyes, if nothing else to avoid staring at her tits, Peter realizes... the cat is already out of the bag. At least partially anyways. He'd literally started this whole encounter by contacting Friday and asking her to find him Natasha Romanoff. Not like he would be asking that if he didn't know Natasha Romanoff was back, now would he? And given Friday was already in communication with the gorgeous femme fatale when Peter put forward the question, it stood to reason that she would have told her. Then again, maybe not... but there was no point in chancing it.

But also, there was no point in blabbing everything, even IF Natasha was bearing down on him hungrily, looking absolutely gorgeous and utterly fit in that black catsuit of hers, ready to gobble him up and show him the time of his life if he just gave in.

Maybe if he were still a virgin or something, he might have completely caved. But no, at this point he was... more experienced than that. More inured, even, to the whole shebang. That all said, Peter spends a moment considering things before finally admitting the truth. Part of it, anyways.

"I believe... I think I brought you back to life, M-Ms. Romanoff."

Chuckling softly and nodding as though that was exactly what she expected to hear, Natasha reaches out and takes him by the hand, guiding him gently over to the couch, bidding for him to sit down. Then, she sits down next to him, facing him, one leg crossed over the other, drawing the eye down to the curve of her ass, perfectly confined within her leather catsuit.

Well, one might look to the curve of her ass, when they weren't looking to her cleavage, currently tantalizing on display with how the zipper was still pulled down to mid-chest and giving such a delightful showing of skin. Regardless, Nat rests an elbow on the back of the couch and her head on the palm of that hand and looks at him.

"Please, Peter. Call me Natasha or Nat, alright?"

That... felt like a lot. But at the same time, he kind of understood. She was grateful. He didn't want anything from her, he never had, but it was impossible to avoid. Coming back to life was a big deal. Returning from the dead wasn't something anyone could just... shake off. He should know, he still felt gratitude towards Natasha and all of the other Avengers for bringing him and everyone else back with the Snap.

Still, this was more than that. This was personal. He'd brought Nat and only Nat back with just... just a desire to see her alive again.

"A-Alright... Nat."

The Black Widow's smile is sunny in response, and only her reputation and attire keep it from being entirely innocent. The knowledge that she could probably snap his neck before he had a chance to leverage his enhanced physicality against her definitely keeps him a teensy, tiny bit on edge. Not that he thought she WOULD try to kill him, but it was knowing that she COULD that definitely gave her a... dangerous vibe. Made her all the hotter to though, if he was being fully honest.

"Now. You think you brought me back to life. What makes you say that?"

Licking his lips, Peter glances away for a moment, considering how he wants to answer. He... doesn't necessarily want to tell her everything. He doesn't want to tell her about the Stones, or about himself. He feels like he probably needs to confide in someone eventually or else he might just burst, but Natasha... isn't that person.

"Well... I was with Jean yesterday and-!"

"Jean? The mutant psychic, Jean Grey?"