Jessica Jones Pt. 2

He really needed to get a handle on his libido… but that could wait for later. Giving Jessica’s offer a moment of thought, Peter comes to a decision.

“Karen, incognito mode.”

The subvocalized command to his AI is followed immediately as his mask retracts and his Iron Spider flashes and then shimmers, abruptly replaced with what looks like a long-sleeved shirt and some pants. In an instant, he seems like he’s just another well-built young man making his way in New York, though of course the change is only surface level.

While part of him worries about revealing his identity to Ms. Jones, a larger part of him isn’t all that concerned. Even if she does decide to put those investigative skills of hers to use in discerning his true identity, Peter has a support system in place that will back him up. Besides, he’s got a good feeling about Jessica. She’s not a bad person, he figures.

Plastering a confident smile on his face, Peter puts out a hand, currently looking like it’s wearing a biker’s glove since he’s technically still fully suited up.

“Without the mask, my name is Peter. Nice to meet you.”

He’s half-expecting her to comment on his age, even though he’s doing everything in his power to come across as old and adult as possible. But something in his act must be working, whether it’s his confidence or his muscles or his stature, because Jessica sweeps her gaze up and down his body, giving his face and his toned figure a once over before smiling slightly in response and taking his hand for the shake.

“Nice to meet you too, Peter. Let’s head back to my office then, shall we?”

“Let’s.”

With that, he lets Jessica lead him out of the alleyway, putting his patrol and the news about this new ‘Spider-Woman’ out of his mind for the time being. New York and whoever that was would keep… right now, it seemed he had a date with a PI.

-x-X-x-

He did turn out to be wrong about one thing. He’d been sure that if he went back to Jessica’s office for a drink and more information, he was going to end up fucking the gorgeous, raven-haired woman. This turned out to be not quite the case… mostly because Jessica didn’t even let them get to her office. As soon as they were in the elevator of her building, which Peter couldn’t help but note was residential, Jessica turned to him and looped her arms around his neck, kissing him right there on the lips.

Peter wasn’t used to being the receiver, truth be told. He wasn’t used to his women being as strong as him, or at least he wasn’t used to them using that strength on him. So yeah, he’s a little surprised at first when Jessica pushes him back into the wall of the elevator with a sizable thunk and begins to kiss the ever-living daylights out of him.

He’s not, however, upset about it. As strong as the raven-haired woman is, she’s also got this super cute pixie look, and with those pouty, plump lips of hers, kissing her is fucking fantastic. It’s not long before Peter is giving as good as he’s getting, his tongue halfway down Jessica’s throat and his hands slip around her waist and down her jeans, cupping and squeezing her delectable derriere through her panties.

Jessica moans into his mouth, clearly enjoying how he’s taking charge, and wiggles in his grasp, her eyes heavily lidded and filled with a stormy, horny gaze.

But of course, all elevator rides come to an end. The ding of the doors doesn’t cause them to immediately stop, but when Peter hears a door down Jessica’s hall opening up, he reluctantly forces them to disengage. If Jessica knows the neighbor who comes out of their apartment, she doesn’t make any indication of it, or offer them any greeting.

Instead, she grabs him by the hand and yanks him down the hall, seeming to be feeling some sort of need. Was he releasing like… spider pheromones or something into the air? No, that couldn’t be right. Surely spiders didn’t have pheromones…

Regardless, as soon as they’re behind the door of Jessica’s office, he’s pushed back against it again, Jessica kissing him once more as she barely takes the time to lock the door before moaning into his mouth and rubbing herself against his body. Her hands are moving up and down him, but of course, his current attire is nothing but a hologram, meaning that she’s finding the Iron Spider suit under the tight shirt and pants instead of the muscular pecs and the cock that she wants.

As Jessica makes a noise of frustration, Peter chuckles and pushes her back, surprising HER a little bit with his own enhanced strength. He can tell from the way her eyes widen slightly, even as she stumbles away from him. His own eyes twinkle, and he cocks an eyebrow at the flustered Private Investigator.

“I thought you were offering me a drink, Ms. Jones?”

Flushing a bit redder, Jessica growls but tosses her head back towards the desk, before beginning to walk in that direction.

“Sure. I’ll pour us both a glass. You deal with the armor situation.”

Snorting at her acerbic but no less needy tone, Peter does exactly that, and by the time Jessica is reaching the desk and grabbing the half-empty bottle of alcohol there, he’s already approaching her from behind. It wasn’t like it was difficult to remove his armor. Not with Karen helping out. As such, when Jessica turns back around to face him, she’s surprised once again. Instead of what she’s likely expecting, him struggling to get out of his ‘super suit’, he’s right behind her, stripped down to nothing but his boxers.

Her eyes glaze over slightly at the sight of his exposed pectorals and his seriously chiseled abs, and Peter takes the opportunity for what it is, scooping her up and sitting her on her own desk as he deftly unbuckles her belt, unbuttons her jeans, and begins to unceremoniously yank them down her legs.

“T-Thought you wanted a drink?”

Dazed, flustered, and slightly taken aback, it’s Jessica’s turn to try and get some semblance of her footing back… but Peter doesn’t let her. Giving her a wide, wicked grin, he shakes his head and hooks his thumbs into her panties next, yanking them down as well, revealing every last inch of her long, creamy, smooth legs as well as her glistening wet snatch.

“I know where I want my drink from.”

Then, he falls to his knees between her legs and before Jessica can say a word, he’s buried his tongue in her cunt. The PI gasps and lets out a particularly crass curse as she doubles over his head, her free hand coming down upon his curly brown hair as her thighs tighten up around his ears. But Peter doesn’t let up, not even for a second, not hesitating in the slightest as he begins to work his tongue around inside of her needy cunny.

“F-Fuck, shit fuck, FUCK!”

Jessica didn’t have the cleanest mouth, nor the most verbose vocabulary, at least not while she had a tongue up inside of her. But that was okay. Peter was perfectly content getting her nice and ready for him, his cock tenting his boxers by this point as he digs his fingers into her pale thighs and hips, vastly enjoying the moaning and cries coming from his current fuck partner.

“Fuuuuuuck~”

With a particularly undignified squeal, Jessica cums, squirting into his mouth and all over his face. As he said, Peter drinks down her pussy juices, ever the gentleman, not wanting to make a mess of her place. Then, he stands, straightening up and smiling down at the beleaguered PI as she leans back on her elbows, panting heavily, the bottle of liquor in her hand going unopened and all but forgotten.

“A-And they say chivalry is dead~”

Prying it loose of her clenching fingers, setting it aside so it doesn’t fall to the floor and get shattered, Peter runs his hands over Jessica’s hips and legs, arching an eyebrow at her as he quirks up the side of his mouth. She grins back at him with a vicious sort of lustful smile on her lips and bucks her hips upwards into his hands in invitation, challenge, and request all at the same time.

“Don’t stop now, Spider. Fucking show, me what you’re fucking made of.”

As soon as she’s done challenging him, she’s surging up and they’re kissing again. Together, the two of them hurriedly strip her the rest of the way, until she’s naked and ready for action. His boxers get pulled down and thrown aside as well, leaving his raging erection out and throbbing as it bounces up and down with their fast movement. Then, finally, Jessica leaps into his arms and Peter catches her, knowing full well that her desk wouldn’t survive them if he went for it.

Instead, he staggers back a step, collects himself, finds his footing… and promptly impales Jessica Jones upon his cock. For all her supernatural, enhanced strength, she really is kind of small, a light, lithe waif of a woman that he penetrates from below, dropping her bodyweight down onto his dick and managing to hold onto her with nary more than a grunt, all the same.

Jessica, in response, lets out a loud, wanton moan. As he quickly discovers while bouncing her up and down on his dick, she’s a bit of a shrieker, her volume only increasing the more they fuck, the more he pounds up into her from below with all his might. Eyes rolling around in her head, the PI clings to him for dear life, while clearly having the time of HER life, her pussy walls clenching down hard around his big fat dick as she cums again and again.

“F-Fuck, d-don’t stop, nnngh, don’t stop you big dicked b-bastard!”

He most certainly wasn’t a bastard, but Peter would let it slide as something crassly said by the foul-mouthed PI in the heat of the moment. He didn’t know Jessica Jones’ full story, but what little he did know suggested tragic circumstances. Allowances could be made, and what not. As it is, Peter is too caught up in enjoying her hungering snatch to stop anyways, his cock throbbing with need as he gets closer and closer to cumming.

“Gonna… gonna blow my load soon, Jess…”

Eyes snapping open, Jessica looks down between them, her body bending slightly as she keeps her hands hooked behind the back of his neck.

“S-Shit, forgot the condom…”

Peter grunts at that and starts heading for the desk.

“Want me to pull out?”

But to his surprise, the question, which he thought the answer a foregone conclusion to, prompts Jessica to tighten up around him even more, clinging to him all the harder.

“N-No! Inside! It’s f-fine, I’ll pick up a, mm, morning after pill!”

With her holding him so tightly, her pussy walls going absolutely mad around his cock… Peter can’t hold back. And so, he doesn’t. With the raven-haired PI’s permission, he pumps a hot, thick, sticky load right up into Jessica Jones, filling her womb with his seed and creampieing her on the spot. In response, Jessica throws her head back, gurgling as she cums one final time as well, her inner walls milking him of every last drop of cum.

Only once they’re both done does Peter slowly pull out of her, Jessica’s grip on him loosening to the point that he can set her down on her desk again. Freshly fucked this time around, Jessica slumps as she pants heavily, before after a moment reaching for the bottle of booze after all, popping off the lid and taking a healthy swig before offering it to him for him to do the same.

Peter only hesitates for a moment, before accepting the offer. As expected, the alcohol barely has any effect on him, his enhanced metabolism making it barely even burn on its way down. As he passes the bottle back to the PI, Jessica gives him a nod of approval, and Peter can tell he’s scored some extra brownie points with her, on top of everything else so far.

Given that, he figures now is as good a time as any to do a little interrogation.

“Anything else you can tell me about this Spider-Woman?”

Jessica glances at him, but smirks, clearly expecting him to ask. That doesn’t stop her from snorting derisively and teasing him a bit.

“You move fast, Peter. Just nutted in me, and already thinking about your next conquest?”

Peter flushes a bit at that but tries not to let the PI get to him. Even if, in the back of his mind, some small part of him agrees with Jessica. If he and this Spider-Woman meet… they’re going to end up fucking, aren’t they?

“It’s not that I have anything against her using the name. But I need to make sure she’s capable of handling the heat that associating with me might bring down on her head, even as inadvertent as the association might seem. Even you thought we might be partners, imagine what the bad guys are going to think.”

Jessica winces at the seriousness in Peter’s voice but nods her head in agreement all the same.

“You’re not wrong. Right, information… I did promise you that, didn’t I? Well, I guess the most obvious bit… she’s young. Probably close to your age.”

Peter stiffens at that, making Jessica give him a knowing smirk.

“I’m not an idiot, Peter. I’m fully aware that I just robbed the cradle. But when the cradle has abs that you could grate cheese off of and a dick as big as yours… maybe it’s worth robbing.”

He’s not sure whether to be flattered or insulted. In the end, he just shakes his head and focuses on the information.

“So, you think she’s my age. Anything else?”

Shrugging, Jessica hums a bit.

“… Ya know, part of me isn’t sure I should be helping you find her. At least not in her civilian identity. Some of you heroic types really like your masks, don’t you? Wouldn’t it be better to just search for her while she’s patrolling?”

That… was a fair point. Peter honestly hadn’t even decided how he was going to hunt for this ‘Spider-Woman’. But Jessica was right, in a way. Much like with Black Cat, he had a choice here. He could have Friday and Karen on the case, and they’d likely have a name, a real name, for him within the hour. They’d be able to tell him exactly who this Spider-Woman really was. But that, just like with Felicia and her Black Cat identity, would be an invasion of privacy.

It was getting rather late. Time to head home and get to bed. He could finish the search for Spider-Woman tomorrow. But before he did that, he needed to decide here and now how he was going to track this supposed heroine down. Would he extend her the same courtesy he extended a cat burglar just because they’d had sex? Or was he willing to set his concerns aside to locate this Spider-Woman as fast as possible?

Jessica was staring at him expectantly, clearly waiting for an answer. Peter just had to decide what that answer was going to be.