Hawkeye & Yelena

If Natasha wasn't telling him flat out to stay away, Peter wasn't about to abandon her when she might need him. That said, Friday had been oddly specific about how she asked what he would be doing. As Peter or as Spider-Man? Tilting his head to the side, Peter lets out a grunt.

"I think that would depend on what the mission entails, Fri. Where are Ms. Belova and Hawkeye right now?"

"At this moment in time, Yelena Belova and the vigilante known as Hawkeye are engaged in a skirmish with the remnants of the Tracksuit Mafia. They are currently..."

As Friday rattles off an address, Natasha's eyes get progressively wider, and for the first time, Peter gets to see another part of the vivacious red head. That of the protective older sister.

"Why didn't you say so in the first place, Friday?! There's a quinjet on the roof, right?"

"Yes Ms. Romanoff, however-!"

"I don't care! Get it ready to go, I need-!"

"Natasha! We don't need to take the quinjet. I can get you there myself."

Blinking, the super spy looks over at Peter, just as his Iron Spider armor is reassembling to cover every inch of his body. He gives her a cheeky wave and then taps the web launchers on his wrists pointedly. She understands immediately of course, she knows what he's capable of. Hell, she probably wrote at least one report or dossier on him for one of the big name agencies she worked with over the years. Still, there is a heartbeat of hesitance before Natasha's resolve firms up, her need to get to her sister overriding any concern she might have had.

"... Alright."

They still make for the roof, but rather than using the quinjet that Toni has parked up there, Natasha presses herself into Peter's side and lets him wrap an arm securely around her waist. Peter ignores how good it feels to have her body pressed against his even through the Iron Spider Armor. He's focused on his suit's HUD as Friday uploads the coordinates and a natural path through the city to Yelena and Hawkeye's location shows up in front of him.

Natasha has just managed to get her earpiece in and opened her mouth to likely ask what they're waiting for, when Peter takes a running leap off of the top of Stark Tower, armful of gorgeous super spy and all. She doesn't shriek or squeal, to her credit, though Peter does feel her clamp down on him a little harder as he shoots out the first strand of web and they're soon on their way.

While they're whipping through the air, Natasha is all business, speaking loudly to Friday.

"Who and what are the remnants of the Tracksuit Mafia, Friday?"

"Of course, Ms. Romanoff. The Tracksuit Mafia..."

As Friday begins explaining the events of Christmas, Peter is left wondering how the fuck he missed everything. It sounded like it was happening on his back porch. Was he distracted, or something? Maybe focused on the wrong things, like having sex with some of the beautiful women in his life?

To be fair, from Friday's explanation, it sounded like all was well that ended well. No one on the side of good had gotten hurt, and in the end, Yelena Belova had decided not to kill Clint Barton for Natasha's death. Which was good and judging by the way Natasha gripped him even tighter, wasn't something she'd even been worried about. The whole mess with Ronin and the Ronin Suit was another can of worms, but at least that too was apparently handled with a sense of finality.