Gwen Stacy Pt. 2

“… Okay.”

The moment Peter gives his consent, Gwen’s lips are back on his. But only for a second. The two of them kiss and it’s a deep, passionate, tongue-wrestler of a kiss, but ultimately, Gwen breaks away after just a bit and gives him a raunchy grin before popping a squat right then and there, dropping into a crouch that brings her to eye level with his crotch as she reaches out to begin fiddling with his jeans.

Peter doesn’t stop her, having a pretty good idea of what she’s aiming for. Soon enough, his hardening cock is freed from its confines, and Gwen is cooing over it, laying it across her face and smacking it against her cheek a few times as she gazes up at him hungrily.

“Very nice, Peter. Very nice~”

Flushing a little at the praise, Peter doesn’t really know what to say in turn. This was not what he expected the Police Commissioner’s daughter to be like at all if he was being honest, but it seemed he’d completely misread her. Not in a bad way though, she was still unbelievably sexy and from what he’d seen so far, she had quite the personality on her. Like MJ, but even more outgoing, friendly, and adventurous then his caustic, acerbic, sarcastic friend.

Luckily, in the end the young man doesn’t have to come up with anything to say because the next moment, Gwen has taken him into her mouth and is sucking on his cock right then and there. Peter groans unintelligibly as she does this, tilting his head back as her mouth sucks down around his dick. She’s… not very good, he quickly comes to realize. There’s more than one point where her teeth graze his sensitive member in a not-so-nice way, though at least whenever he hisses or winces, she notices and adjusts.

Still, her enthusiasm and eagerness don’t quite make up for her suddenly obvious inexperience. Has Gwen never done something like this before? Once again, Peter worries that she’s only putting on an act in order to get him to like her. But he TOLD the blonde that she didn’t have to do any of this to make him her friend, right? And what had she done in response? She’d flashed him, exposing the fact that she’d come to school in nothing but those gorgeous black tights of hers. She wasn’t even wearing panties!

So then, where was it all coming from? It was like she’d come to school today to seduce him or something… but that was just ridiculous, right?! It was so hard to focus on this sort of thing, especially with her lips wrapped around his dick. Even if Gwen didn’t seem to know what she was doing, the simple act of trying to fake like she DID know what she was doing made it very enjoyable indeed.

“Gwen… I think I’m getting close!”

As soon as he warns her on that front, the blonde pops off of his cock and stands up.

“We only have time for you to cum once, so let’s move on to the main event~”

Huh? Peter can only stare, a little gobsmacked and a little flabbergasted, as Gwen turns away from him, flipping up the back of her skirt, yanking down her tights, and bending over a student’s desk, her hands palm down on the desk’s surface and her pale white ass up in the air as she looks back over her shoulder at him, standing on her tip toes.

“Go on, Peter! Take me!”

She sounds… desperate. But in all fairness, he’s feeling pretty desperate at this point too. Cursing under his breath, he all but lunges forward, his cock now covered in her saliva, throbbing and pulsating in it’s hardness as he collides with her from behind. Grabbing onto Gwen by the hip with one hand, he grabs hold of his cock with the other and guides it up to her exposed slit.

Needless to say, she’s sopping wet of course. That’s really not that surprising, but at the same time, it kind of is. Peter is still getting used to it, still getting used to both sex in general, and having women so desperately into him. If Peter needed any proof that Gwen wasn’t just doing all of this to get on his good side, it’s the sheer amount of arousal he feels as he begins to push into her abnormally slick pussy.

“Oooh, yessss~ Just like that!”

He thrusts forward, and there’s no hymen to break, but based off of her sudden girlish squeak and the tightness of her cunt alone, Peter can’t help but think Gwen isn’t really a virgin. He’s pretty sure that despite the blonde’s outgoing attitude, he has a lot more sexual experience then her at this point. Between Friday, Karen, and Black Cat, he’s certainly had several different sexual partners with different body types.