MJ & Felicia

After his birthday party, Peter was feeling… really relaxed. It was just so hard to be worried about everything, especially after the weekend he had. And so, when he found himself meeting up with MJ and Felicia after school for a private conversation, he honestly couldn’t bring himself to be all that worried about it.

The whole thing smacked of some sort of set-up, on Felicia’s part. But honestly? Peter just couldn’t bring himself to mind. Whatever the white-haired cat burglar was trying here, he’d handle it as things came. For now… well, he found himself once more in an abandoned classroom, this time facing down MJ and Felicia.

“So… what’s up?”

It wasn’t like Peter was oblivious or completely ignorant of MJ. Michelle Jones was… well, she was one of his best friends these days. And maybe that was sad, considering her claim to fame on that part was mostly just because she ate lunch with him and Ned most days. Except, it wasn’t just that. Even though she always called him and Ned losers, she still sat with them at lunch and even did things like giving herself detention just to sketch him.

She was interested in him; he was pretty sure. Of course, he wasn’t just going to come out and SAY that to her, not when he wanted her to be honest and say it herself. As an awkward silence falls over the three of them, Peter can’t help but smile ever so slightly… and MJ, seeing this, does the same. The two are staring at each other, the corners of their mouths barely turned up, when Felicia of all people is the one who finally breaks.

“I told her you were Spider-Man! I thought she deserved to know.”

Unsurprised by this, Peter just raises an eyebrow. MJ on the other hand, just rolls her eyes and shakes her head, crossing her arms over her chest.

“She didn’t tell me. I figured it out.”

As Felicia flushes and scowls, Peter’s slight grin balloons into a full-blown smile. That was so MJ. She was just… so compelled to prove her cunning. Even though she always acted so cool and collected, she got like this around Peter, a little flustered and maybe anxious even, to prove herself to him.

… He was surprised he hadn’t noticed it before, to be perfectly honest. But things that he’d not paid attention to before, were finally coming to the forefront of his awareness. He wasn’t so oblivious, as he used to be, not after all the experiences he’d had since defeating Thanos.

“… Not like I care or anything. Just explains a lot about you, I suppose.”

Smiling, Peter just nods along amicably, while Felicia looks between the two of them. Opening her mouth to speak, the white-haired girl doesn’t manage to get a word in edgewise before MJ suddenly strides over to him… and grabs hold of his crotch. Even Peter is a little surprised by that, as the normally too-cool girl flushes a bit in the process of feeling him up.

“So, in case it wasn’t obvious… we’re offering a threesome.”

“T-This wasn’t the plan, MJ!”

Rolling her eyes, MJ looks back at Felicia and scoffs, her hand staying on Peter’s groin, where a bulge WAS beginning to form.

“Your plan was dumb.”

And then, MJ is down on her knees, and Peter has to admit, she’s moving very fast. Lifting an eyebrow at her, he smiles.

“You sure about this, MJ? I don’t want you to feel obligated or anything.”

The dark-skinned girl rolls her eyes at that.

“I’m curious. So, I’ll give you a try, alright? If I don’t like the test drive, I’m not buying the car.”

Her crass analogy has Felicia sputtering in the background, but Peter just grins and nods. That really is the MJ he knows and… loves? Given she’s currently working open his pants right now to extract his cock, throwing around words like ‘love’, even in the safety of his own head, doesn’t feel like a good idea. Still, he definitely likes MJ. He likes her a lot, he realizes.

Pulling his member free, the young woman’s breath hitches and she licks her lips for a moment, hesitating. Taking advantage of that hesitation, Felicia finally drops down to her knees beside MJ and wraps one of her hands around his growing length as well. When MJ shoots her a singularly unimpressed look, Felicia just scowls.

“We said we’d do this together.”

MJ just rolls her eyes, but she doesn’t try to tell Felicia off. Instead, she even follows the white-haired girl’s lead, when Felicia goes as far as to shuck off her top and remove her bra, letting her breasts bounce free. MJ does the same with a frown, and Peter finds himself gazing down at two beautiful, topless young women, kneeling before him with their hands stroking up and down his cock.

Felicia’s tits are bigger, but MJ’s are nothing to scoff at either. And yet, Peter sees it… the barest flicker of insecurity, as MJ compares their two chests and finds her own wanting. She frowns and then smirks, looking up at him as they continue to give him a dual handjob.

“She wanted to lend me one of her spare costumes so we could approach you as a pair of Black Cats while you were on patrol as Spider-Man. I told her that was racist.”

Felicia is left sputtering again, shaking her head vehemently and trying to deny it.

“T-That’s not-!”

But Peter cuts her off with a laugh, thoroughly amused by MJ’s all around pettiness. Felicia just flushes as he chuckles, and falls silent, scowling even harder. For all that the white-haired cat burglar had apparently enlisted MJ so they could approach Peter as some sort of team-up… it was obvious that the dark-skinned woman wasn’t having it and was more interested in turning this into some sort of competition.

This was clearly just beginning to dawn on Felicia, because the next thing the white-haired woman does is move in to wrap her tits around one side of Peter’s throbbing cock… something MJ is forced to mimic on the other side of him, and something that showcases the difference in size between their two sets of tits even more.

MJ scowls but does her best with what she has all the same, pushing her smaller tits together and pressing them up against the warmth of his pulsating length, even as Felicia’s slightly larger breasts squish MJ’s back, taking up more of his real estate, so to speak. Peter just watches on, more than a little amused by the whole situation. Felicia, feeling like she suddenly has the upper hand, just smirks at MJ.

“You would have looked good in one of my costumes, don’t try denying it. Don’t you agree, Peter? She would have looked fantastic.”

MJ’s eyes glance up at him for half a second before she returns to her work. She really is yearning for his approval; she really is interested in his opinion. Michelle Jones… was obsessed with him.

“I think MJ looks fantastic in anything she wears, Felicia. And she has my full support in making her own choices.”

His diplomatic answer prompts a fresh flush from Felicia, as she pouts a bit at him not fully taking her side. From MJ, however, it prompts an entirely different sort of reaction, as after hearing that from him, the dark-skinned young woman abruptly drops her head forward, and takes the tip of his cock in between her lips.

“H-Hey!”

Before Felicia can react, MJ has pushed her out of the way and taken over. Her small breasts aren’t nearly enough to give him a proper titjob on their own, and so MJ doesn’t even try. Instead, taking up position in front of him, she begins to bob up and down on the first couple of inches of his cock, while stroking the rest of his length with both hands, her eyes staring up at him, clearly seeking some sort of sign that he’s enjoying her efforts.

Since he very much IS enjoying her efforts, Peter has no problem whatsoever voicing his approval, letting out a heartfelt groan and tossing his head back in visible pleasure. This only spurs MJ on even further, and she swirls her tongue along his shaft as she takes him deeper, only to be stymied by her own gag reflex, pulling back when his cock hits the back of her throat.

Recovering from being pushed aside, Felicia takes one look at this scene… and narrows her eyes. Slipping into place behind MJ, she surprises the other girl by reaching around to play with her tits, toying with her nipples in particular as she whispers in her ear.

“… You’re never going to get him off like that. Never deep-throated a real man’s cock before, Michelle? Just say the word and I’ll be happy to… help you.”

Peter hears every bit of the whisper of course with his enhanced senses. He’s ready to step in, if Felicia tries to force the issue. But to his mild surprise, MJ only hesitates for a moment before nodding her head yes. Felicia grins a positively wicked grin and takes her time slowly gathering MJ’s hair up and gripping it tightly, wrapping it around her fist in a makeshift ponytail.

“Hands off.”

MJ’s hands drop away, and she even goes so far as to clasp them behind her back, as Felicia drives her forward, forcing her past the point where she’d gotten herself, pushing her down his cock as his member thrusts into the back of her throat.

“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”

She’s choking on his cock in no time, gagging away as Felicia bounces her head up and down his shaft. Tears form in the corners of MJ’s eyes, and eventually streak down her cheeks, but she doesn’t try to push Felicia away, not even once.

Peter isn’t sure what the white-haired burglar told MJ to get her involved in all of this in the first place, OR what MJ herself had been able to discover on her own, but one thing was for sure. Despite MJ’s casual, cool attitude… she was here for this. She wanted him, and she was willing to do whatever she thought she needed to in order to get him.

He certainly didn’t mind the effort, not on either of their parts. Indeed, having his cock buried in MJ’s tight little throat, while Felicia forced her up and down his length, it was… quite pleasurable. And not long before Peter was throwing his head back and groaning, before tossing out a warning.

“I’m getting close…”

When Felicia relaxes her grip on MJ’s hair, its obvious she does so because she expects the dark-skinned woman to pull back at this news. MJ does so, only for Felicia to tighten up her grip again and bring her chin down upon the other girl’s shoulder. Together, the two of them have their faces tilted up at Peter’s throbbing member as it comes free of MJ’s gasping lips.

“Give it to us, Peter! Cover us in your seed!”

With such an impassioned plea from the woman behind the Black Cat persona, how can Peter do anything else? He lets out another groan as he proceeds to cum all over Felicia and MJ, covering not just their faces, but their chests as well. Thick ropes of his seed spew forth, painting them white with his sticky, hot jizz until finally his churning balls have been emptied across their nubile bodies.

Not missing a beat, possibly because she wasn’t the one who just got done getting skull fucked upon his cock, Felicia pushes a dazed, glazed MJ to the side and dives in right after her, her own eyes filled with avarice as she begins to bob up and down on his messy dick with gusto. Ostensibly, she’s just trying to clean him off, but in truth, Peter never actually went soft, so what starts as a clean up job swiftly becomes another blowjob, while MJ is left recovering.

Looking over at the dark-skinned young woman, who’s currently leaning back on a hand as she sits there, while using her other hand to scoop up some of his cum and look at it as it stretches between her fingers, Peter can’t help but raise an eyebrow. After a moment, MJ puts her fingers into her mouth and licks them clean.

Seeing the too-cool-for-words girl acting that way… it’s certainly an arousing sight, to say nothing of Felicia’s enthusiastic technique as she swirls her tongue across his cock, writhing it along the underside of his member when she’s got him buried in her throat, and tracing along his glans when she doesn’t.

When MJ sees him looking at her after a moment, she blushes under his gaze… but then holds it, staring up at him with lidded eyes as she scoops up even more of his cum and puts her messy fingers back in her mouth, making a show of sucking them clean for him this time around. Then, seeing his eyes are still on her, MJ slowly gets to her feet.

Felicia is much too distracted with her own efforts to pleasure him to notice, but Peter is definitely not all that focused on the white-haired girl, at the moment, even as she willingly chokes down his cock.

“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”

No, he only has eyes for MJ, who leans back against a desk and runs her hands up and down her topless torso, before moving them to her waist. Unbuckling her belt, unbuttoning and unzipping her pants, MJ makes a point of turning away from him and slowly bending over, pulling her jeans down her long, dark legs and exposing her ass, clad in a pair of panties and nothing else.

Then, she hooks her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulls those away as well, revealing to Peter how wet she is, as the crotch of her panties stick to her slit for a second before coming free.

Turning back around to face him, MJ runs her middle finger up and down her slit invitingly, gazing at him through lidded eyes in a way that just makes it abundantly clear how bad she wants him inside of her. The incredibly erotic and incredibly arousing display, combined with Felicia’s actions, leaves him cumming again in no time, with Felicia swallowing his load triumphantly this second time around.

But Peter is more than ready for a Round Three, and now he has a decision to make. Focus only on MJ? Or focus on both MJ and Felicia? And if the latter, who should get more of his attention? The girl who set this all up, or the girl who he had yet to be with sexually before now?