The Supreme Leader and the Cheerleaders (2)

"NYEH?!" We're going to Disneyland?!" Himiko exclaimed. "We're not even cheerleaders!"

    "Not yet, we're not!" Kokichi replied with a manic smile. 

    "But you heard what Usami said," Himiko said. "They can't add any members to the squad for the competition unless one of them gets injured."

    "Or two of them..." Kokichi replied in a low voice as a sinister smile formed across his face. Himiko's eyes widened with shock.

   "Kokichi...are you planning on hurting them?!" she breathed in horror. 

   "Well, gee, when you put it like *that* it makes it seem...SUPER EEEEVIL!! MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!" Kokichi replied with a wild cackle. 

   "Kokichi!" Himiko exclaimed, putting a hand to her chest in shock. 

   "Don't worry, Himiko!" Kokichi replied. "I'll make sure not to hurt them too bad."

   "Who are you even planning on taking out?" Himiko asked.

    "Welp, definitely Junko, for one," Kokichi replied. "She's pretty much detrimental to everyone's health. Aaaannnd...I dunno, maybe Hiyoko? She's probably the weakest one out of all of them, especially if Junko is making them not eat anything."

   "Do you really think they'll go all that time without eating?" Himiko asked worriedly. 

   "Pfft...no," Kokichi replied. "I'm sure they'll eat something. Unless Mukuro bugged them, or something, there's no way she'd be able to keep tabs on all of them at once."

   "Nyeh...that's nice to hear," Himiko mumbled. "Maybe I can sneak some food to Kaede and Miu." 

   "Maybe!" Kokichi replied, then reached out his hand to Himiko. "Buuut, in the meantime, let's go get something to eat for ourselves!" Himiko smiled, and took his hand. 

   "Okay," she said, and walked with Kokichi to find someplace to eat at. 

    ***

   Later that evening, Kokichi excitedly entered Himiko and Tenko's room. Himiko was taking a nap, all snuggly and warm under blanket. Kokichi went over to her to wake her up.

   "Himiko...Himiko...wake up..." he whispered, rubbing Himiko's arm. Himiko mumbled something, then sleepily rubbed her eyes. 

   "Nyeh...?" she murmured. "Kokichi? Is that you?"

   "Yeah! Yeah!" Kokichi whispered excitedly. He then turned on Himiko's lamp. Himiko could see that he was holding some clothes, and what appeared to be something pink with two curly twirls that resembled a pig's tail. 

   "What is all that stuff?" Himiko asked sleepily, eyeing the items in his hand.