Romeo and Juliet (End)

"King Kokichitonius?!" Kaito scoffed. "Huh...that's such a dumb name!"

   "Nee-heehee...that's big talk coming from someone with such idiotic-looking hair," Kokichi replied with a smug smile. The audience began to giggle, causing Kaito to blush with embarrassment. He then pointed his sword at Kokichi.

   "Enough's enough!" he said. "Let Mak-...I mean, Juliet down this instant, King Kokichitonius!" Kokichi smirked, and gestured to Maki, who was dangling above him.  

   "You want her?" Kokichi asked, brandishing his sword at Kaito. "You gotta get through me, first!"

   "Challenge accepted!" Kaito replied with a confident smile. 

   "Hahaha! Have at you!" Kokichi exclaimed, laughing wickedly. With a roar, Kaito ran at Kokichi, and swung his sword at him. But before Kaito had a chance to strike a blow, Kokichi grabbed onto the rope that he had swung from before, and began to swing again across the stage to the other side. "Nee-heehee...missed me, missed me! Now you gotta kisseth me!" He blew a raspberry at Kaito. Kaito growled, and ran across the stage to Kokichi. He began swinging his sword at Kokichi, but Kokichi was dodging every single blow.

   "Ha...why're you...dodging...instead of fighting?" Kaito asked, running out of breath. 

   "I just want to see if you're really up to the task of saving your wife," Kokichi replied, smirking as he dodged, yet, another blow. Kaito was losing steam, which Kokichi saw as an opportunity to strike Kaito in his stomach with his fist. Kaito dropped his sword, and clutched his stomach as he doubled over and fell to the floor. "Hmhmhmmm...just as I thought, you are no match for me, Romeo Montague," Kokichi murmured, chuckling evilly. "Perhaps you aren't good enough for Miss Capulet. Maybe she should surrender her heart...to *me!*" Kokichi tossed his head back and laughed evilly. Kaito glared at him, and stood back up. He drew his sword at Kokichi.

   "No way!" he said. "Juliet would never love a guy like you!" 

   "Oh? Does this mean you're ready to fight again?" Kokichi asked with a sly grin. "Promise you won't fight like a little girl this time?"

   "Wha...you were dodging all of my blows!!" Kaito exclaimed incredulously. "*I* wasn't the one fighting like a little girl!"

   "It's a tactic," Kokichi replied smugly. "But, I didn't expect *you* to know that, of course! You *are* and idiot, after all. I don't know what Juliet sees in you, honestly."

   "Don't call me that!" Kaito roared. "And I'll win Juliet's heart! You'll see!" Kokichi's malicious smile grew wider.

   "Do you think you can win it...in the dark?" he asked. 

   "...What...?" Kaito asked, but before he could get the rest of his question out, Kokichi snapped his fingers, and the stage lights went out, drenching the entire auditorium in pitch blackness. The audience gasped. 

   "Whoa...this is really cool," Rantaro breathed, gripping his armrest. "Kokichi's really going all out for this plan!" Kokichi's evil, ghoulish laughter echoed throughout the auditorium.