Frankenhamster (4)

"Nyeh...we did it!!" Himiko exclaimed happily. She and Kokichi threw their arms around each other in a triumphant embrace. He swung her around before they both did a victory dance. Himiko did the Running Man while Kokichi did a little pop and lock dance. 

   "HOO-AH!!" they exclaimed as they chest bumped each other and finished with a fist bump. 

   "Who's bad?" Kokichi cheered.

   "We're bad!" Himiko cheered back. 

   "We're bad! We're bad! Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh!" they cheered in unison. Then, they high fived each other with a loud SMACK! "Oowwww!" they moaned, shaking their hands in pain.

   "Nyeh...now that Gundham's hamster is back, what do we do now?" Himiko asked. 

   "We have to sneak him back over to Gundham's room," Kokichi replied. 

   "Nyeeehh...a stealth mission!" Himiko said with a sneaky smile.

   "Exactly, Himiko!" Kokichi said, stroking her cheek affectionately. "We'll sneak out tonight, climb in through Gundham's room window, and slip Maga-Z back into his cage." 

   "Great!" Himiko said. She reached for Maga-Z, who bit her with his tiny teeth. "OW!!" Himiko shrieked, jerking her arm back. "He bit me!!" 

   "Lemme see," Kokichi said, holding Himiko's hand to look at it. "It was only a tiny bite. You'll be okay, Monkey Buns." He kissed her finger. "Better?" he asked. Himiko blushed and batter her eyelashes at him.

  "Yeah," she said bashfully. "Thanks."

  "No problem," Kokichi replied with a wink.

  "Nyeeeh...but tell that hamster not to bite me anymore!" Himiko pouted, glaring at Maga-Z. Kokichi turned to Maga-Z and showed him one of his scary faces. 

   "Bad hamster!" he said. "Don't bite Himiko anymore!" Maga-Z shrunk back in fear. Kokichi turned his face to normal. "Okie-dokie! All better!" he said, placing his hands behind his head. 

   "You take him with you," Himiko mumbled. "I was going to, but if he's going to bite me, I don't want him anymore." Kokichi held his hand out to the hamster.

   "Come here," he commanded to the little rodent. Reluctantly, but obediently, Maga-Z climbed into Kokichi's hand. Kokichi then turned to Himiko. "C'mon, it's probably almost dinnertime. And we gotta get out of these lab coats and get back downstairs before Miu finds out we went through her stuff." Himiko nodded. Kokichi pulled the rooftop lever the opposite way, closing the rooftop. He then pushed a button that led them down back to Miu's lab. They removed the lab coats and everything else before heading back to the elevator that led to Miu's closet. They checked to see if the coast was clear before heading out. Before they did, Kokichi slipped Maga-Z into his pants pocket.