Kaede's Dirty Little Secret (1)

"Nyeeeh...why...won't...it...work?!" Himiko growled in frustration. Sitting in front of her mirror, she tried putting her hair in two buns, but she didn't know how, resulting in her hair becoming a tangled mess. She felt like crying. Sighing heavily in defeat, she decided to just keep her hair the way it usually was: down and boring. After slamming her hairbrush down on her bed, she stomped down the stairs and sat next to Kokichi, pouting.

   "Wow, what happened to your hair?" Kokichi asked. 

  "I don't wanna talk about it," Himiko huffed. Kokichi shrugged.

   "Okie, then," he said, turning his attention back to the TV. 

   "Nyeh...I can't even do my hair the way I want it!" Himiko cried.

   "I thought you didn't feel like telling me," said Kokichi, raising an eyebrow at her.

   "Well, I decided to since you basically dragged it out of me!" Himiko exclaimed in frustration. Kokichi smiled and rolled his eyes. 

  "If you say so, drama queen," he replied. "How did you want your hair?"

   "Nyeh...in two buns," Himiko muttered. "But, it's so hard. And I already don't have the patience to stand there and do it myself."

   "Go get your brush," Kokichi said. Himiko looked at him.

   "What...Why...?" she said. 

  "You heard me. ¡Ándale! " Kokichi said, snapping his fingers repeatedly. "And get some bobby pins, too."

  "Okay, okay! Don't rush me!" Himiko said, jumping up from the couch. She swiftly ran upstairs to retrieve her brush and some bobby pins. She returned, handing them to Kokichi. "Nyeh...what do you need these for?"

   "Uh...what do you think?" Kokichi asked. "Turn around." Puzzled, Himiko did as she was told. Kokichi brushed the tangles and knots, smoothing her hair out. Then, using the handle of the brush, he parted Himiko's hair straight down the middle. 

  "Dammit, I need some hair ties," he muttered to himself. 

  "Y-You seriously know how to do hair?!" Himiko cried. 

  "I know a little, yeah," Kokichi replied. "Hey, you don't mind having rubber bands as hair ties, do you, HimiCocoa Bean?"

  "Um...no, I guess it's fine," Himiko replied. 

   "Great!" Kokichi said, reaching into his pocket. He pulled out two purple rubber bands. With one rubber band, he tied one of Himiko's separated hair parts, and wrapped the other rubber band around his wrist while he worked on the other section. 

   "Hm...your hair is too short for how I wanted to put buns in your hair, so I guess I'll have to tie it up first," he said. He brushed the section of Himiko's hair until it was ready to be tied up. Using the purple band, he tied her hair up in a high pigtail, then wove the pigtail into a perfect braid, stretching out each woven section to give the braid a fuller appearance. Then, he wrapped the braid into a perfect bun before sticking a bobby pin inside to hold it in place. He gently pulled a few strands of her hair from the braid to give it a somewhat messy bun look.