Dead Girls Tell No Tales (1)

"Hey, Himiko!" Kokichi said as he sauntered into Himiko and Tenko's room. He found Himiko sitting at her desk doing homework, so he plopped himself onto her bed. "Still working on that research paper?"

   "Well...sorta," Himiko sighed, plopping her head into her hand with frustration. "I'm still trying to decide what topic to write about."

   "What's your paper supposed to be about, anyways?" Kokichi asked.

   "Nyeh...I have to write about a historical site that I find interesting," Himiko explained. "But...I don't know any historical site that I find interesting. I don't even like history!"

   "Is it a historical site in Japan, or any historical site?" Kokichi asked. 

   "Any historical site," Himiko answered. "Like, the pyramids of Giza, or the Colosseum in Rome...stuff like that."

   "None of those places interest you?" Kokichi asked, throwing Himiko's teddy bear up and down as he laid down on Himiko's bed.

  "Well, I guess those places do," Himiko admitted. "But they were already chosen by Sakura and dumb, old Leon."

   "I see," Kokichi replied. "Well, maybe we can go ask Kiyo for help!"

   "Nyeh? Why him?" 

   "Becaauuuse Kiyo should know all kinds of historical places," Kokichi replied. "He rambles a lot about other places, and people, and cultures, so maybe he could give you an idea on what to write about."

   "Well, okay, then," Himiko replied. "I'll go ask him."

   "Me, too! I wanna go, too!" Kokichi said, hopping off of Himiko's bed. They headed downstairs to Rantaro and Kiyo's room, where Kokichi knocked on the door. 

   "Enter, if you must," came Kiyo's voice from the other side. Kokichi barged in with Himiko gingerly following him.

   "Heeeey, Kiyo!" Kokichi sang as he strode up to Kiyo's bed. 

   "Please, lower your voice, Kokichi," Kiyo muttered, rubbing his temple. "You'll give me a migraine."

   "Alright, alright, sorry," Kokichi replied, placing his hands behind his head. "Hey, Kiyo, Himiko needs your help with something!"

   "Oh? What do you need, Himiko?" Kiyo asked. 

   "Mmm...well, I have to do a research paper in History about a historical site," Himiko explained. "But, I'm not sure which one to choose, and I was hoping you'd help me with that."

   "And what makes you think I can assist you with that?" Kiyo asked.