Himilocks and the Three Bears (End)

As Himilocks slept, the three bears came back, with Stupid, Ugly Bear and Moody Bear bickering as always. 

  "I didn't know the bees would be in there, okay?" Stupid, Ugly Bear whined. 

   "I told you not to knock the hive off with your paw," Moody Bear scolded. "Ugh...why do I even bother talking to you?"

    "Because I'm Stupid, Ugly Bear, Luminary of the Stars!" Stupid, Ugly Bear announced. "Who wouldn't want to listen to me?" Moody Bear rolled her eyes and scoffed. 

   "Hey, um, guys?" Emo Bear said as he stood at the edge of the dining room table, peeking into his bowl. "Somebody ate all my porridge!"

   "WHAT?!" Stupid, Ugly Bear asked in fear. "A-Are you s-sure you didn't eat it all before we left?!"

   "I'm...quite sure," Emo Bear replied in a quiet voice. 

    "No!! You had to have eaten it all! That's what happened, okay?!" Stupid, Ugly Bear exclaimed.

   "But...Stupid, Ugly Bear, I promise that I didn't-" Emo Bear began.

   "NOOOO!!!" Stupid, Ugly Bear yelled, crouching in fear. Moody Bear sighed, and rolled her eyes. 

   "You think it was a ghost, don't you?" she asked Stupid, Ugly Bear. 

   "N-NO!" he replied defensively.

   "Well, let's just look around," Emo Bear suggested. "There has to be be a logical explanation for this, right?" 

   "Y-Yeah...you're r-right," Stupid, Ugly Bear replied with wobbly knees. 

   "Well, anyways, it looks like someone ate some of my porridge, too," Moody Bear sighed. "I wish they had eaten the rest of it."

   "Heeeyyy...someone ate *my* porridge, too!" Stupid, Ugly Bear exclaimed. "Now I gotta rinse my porridge out with soap! Do you know how horrible soapy porridge tastes?!"

   "Why don't you just dump the whole bowl of porridge out, and make some more?" Moody Bear said. 

   "Nah, that'll take too long! I don't have that kinda time!" Stupid, Ugly bear replied. 

   "Hey, guys, let's just go look for whoever did all this," Emo Bear said. They each searched the cottage until Stupid, Ugly Bear broke the silence.

   "HEY! Some weirdo's been sleeping in my bed!" he yelled angrily. 

   "Someone's been sleeping in my bed, too," Moody Bear growled. "Ugh...and they messed up my blanket, and mattress, and everything." 

   "Uhh...guys! Somebody has been in here, alright, because they're still sleeping in *my* bed!" Emo Bear called out. Stupid, Ugly Bear and Moody Bear came rushing to Emo Bear's room, where they found Himilocks in his bed.