A Little Change of Pace

First, I would like to tell you that I am not the kind of person who would disrespect women. I respect women and see them as equals to men. I don't want to come out as a perv or characterless person.

In this part I want to talk about some dreams I had about my fantasies about my non existent love life and relationship. All these dreams have one interesting detail- I don't remember the face of the girl in any of them, and this is not something I am making up.... it's the truth.

The first dream I remember having is when i was in 9th grade or so. I was not actually aware of things like love or infatuation at that time but i know better now.
So the dream starts by me getting ready for something. I don't know what it is, I am just there standing in front of the mirror and grooming myself. Then suddenly I hear a voice, I run towards the door to see who it is, and there she is. Turns out that in this fantasy of mine, I live alone in my home and now she is moving in to live with me. A wild imagination if I do say so myself.

So the next thing I remember from that dream is her cooking with me in the kitchen, us having dinner and then watching Transformers. I don't remember what happens afterwards. I'll leave that up to your imagination.

The next dream I remember is about me going on a date at a five star restaurant with my girlfriend. In this dream, my door bell rings, I answer the door, and there she is, In a black one piece dress, looking at me (but i still don't remember her face,lol). We go out together, and after the dinner we drink wine, I don't know why.
So after all this is over, We go to a Hotel. The kind which is expensive as hell, and we just sleep next to each other, the next thing i remember is waking up and being so disappointed that it almost made me cry.

These are just two of the many dreams and stories about myself with you. I hope you all can somewhat relate to my stories. And if any of you do, pls tell me in the comments so I can stop thinking that I am wierd as fuck.
I'll continue in the next part.(hopefully)