My Friend (Part 1)

I think that we all have had our fair share of friends. Some of them were as close as family whereas some were just acquaintances, but nonetheless, we have fun with all of them, and memories, memories that we all cherish and will probably never let them out of our hearts.

True Friendship is something special, something blood cannot create, something that only a few get to have in a lifetime. I think that it's probably our deeds from the past that can yield such a gift.

When we were just kids, not aware of the world and safe from all the ill intention or greed, we made friends who would accompany us through our childhood.

My neighborhood also had many kids my age, we all knew each other and were somewhat friendly with each other. Growing up, I didn't really get along with them, I was bullied a lot (go figures!!). They would all make fun of me run around and make me chase them and then just leave me out of the game altogether. I was rarely invited to any birthdays, and when I invited them to mine, I would get broken/used toys or hand me downs as gifts; it was humiliating.

That was the last birthday I invited any of my friends to my birthday.

At school, kids were more friendly, I was still made fun of because of my weird name, but I managed to make some friends who would get me through my school days. These friends that I made from early on, grew distant with time. Well I guess that happens to all of us. But there was one friend whom I knew from my kindergarten, he was the only true friend, i consider, that I ever had.

We had some of the most fun days I have ever had in my life, not an exaggeration. We have been through much together. We always got in trouble because of talking during classes, not doing homework, not listening to the teacher, and a lot of stuff that would get you in trouble in school.

Sometimes we got in real trouble when the school principal got involved, but nothing too serious. We were just told off and then behaved for some time. But things didn't go this smoothly for too long.

That's it for this part, i will continue it in the second part, pls check it out