⛈️ •° The storm °• ⛈️

It was a lovely day in Flower fruit mountain, Sun Wukong is eating some peaches at the edge of the mountain far away from his cave, not much animals come to this place and its perfect for the great sage to relax.. "Hahh.. nothin's better then eating stone fruit under a tree!" He thought while taking the last bite of his peach and threw the seed to a nearby bush.. "is it me.. or.. the sky is getting a bit dark-?" Wukong questioned as he got up and take a view at the sky.. the sky was filled with dark clouds and very heavy wind.. Wukong was feeling uneasy and decided to head back home.. but unfortunately for him, he was very far away from the cave.. *KABOOM!!* Thunder strikes the sky! Wukong jumped as he felt his heart skipped a beat.. it was very rare for Flower fruit mountain to have this type of rain, then, Heavy rain with wind struck and Wukong got all soaked. He quickly started to run..

(*Larger monkey species often cannot swim and have phobias of water.*)

But The thunder and lightning was making him terrified! And he accidentally tripped over a rock and fell down to the mud.. "Wukong..?" A figure was running pass, unfortunately though Wukong was too frightened to do anything and fainted.. "Hm.." the figure carried Wukong and held him up to his chest.. he felt The golden monkey's heart racing and the fact he was holding so tight to the figure's clothes it might rip apart! Then.. the shadow figure ran with the great sage on his hands and got in a cave, the shadow figure gently placed Wukong to some rocks a few miles from the entrance of the cave.. "oh Wukong.. your such an idiot.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wukong slowly woked up to the sound of thunder and lightning again, he shivered and saw he was no longer on the grass and trees shaking so hard they might fall. "Lookie who's awake!" Wukong looked up and saw another soaked monkey but not really wet anymore. With six ears and indigo hair with a red scarf on his neck, it was obvious who it was, its Macaque!

"Wh-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Wukong jumped as the lightning strike loudly, it sounded like the thunder was literally behind him, Wukong trembled and immediately sat down holding his hair so tightly, who knew the great sage was scared of thunder.. "still have Astraphobia i see.." *(Astraphobia is the fear of extreme thunder and lightning.)*

Macaque got down to his knees and patted Wukong's back to comfort him. "..Get away.. from me!" Wukong demanded, like What!? He and Macaque are RIVALS there's no way its that easy to get back along! "Come on Wukong! I know your a lil scaredy cat" Macaque replied while looking out the entrance of the cave, it appears the heavy rain is not fading anything soon.. but he didn't want to worry Wukong about it so he stayed silent.. "I-im not scared.." Wukong mumbled "Wukong by the looks of your situation right now you are definitely scared" Macaque huffed "No im NOT!!" Wukong Shouted so loud the rocks from above the entrance of the cave were shaking and rumbling causing some small rocks to fall "W-WUKONG DONT SCREAM! Your gonna get us trap in here!" Macaque dreaded.. The golden monkey sat still while staring at Macaque then looked down "Im sorry i just..i-" Wukong was interrupted by Macaque hugging him "your scared but you dont want to admit it.. i know you are" Macaque replied, he knew that the golden monkey had this phobia since they were little..

Macaque then heard sobbing coming from Wukong, This was unbelievable! The great sage is crying!? Woah.. "he's crying..?" Macaque was shocked but then he went back to his normal face with some concerned.. "shh.. it's alright.. your not alone! You have me.." Macaque comforted, though he was not good at it, he at least tried. Wukong's sobbing began to fade into tears as he hugged Macaque.. "awhh look my scarf is wet again!" Macaque joked, Wukong giggled and they talked and joked around until the rain had finally stopped and they are able to go back home!

"Looks like the rain stopped, you can go home now.." Macaque smiled as he turned around to the entrance.. "W-Wait Macaque!" Wukong called "hm?" Macaque hummed in confusion "Can you.. stay with me? AS A THANK YOU-" Wukong said nervously, though they were enemies Wukong still had feelings for him.. "Heh.. sure peaches."

×{ END }×