😱 •° "YOUR A CAT???" °• 😼

It was a beautiful afternoon in flower fruit mountain, Wukong being the lazy peach monkey he is.. is obviously eating peaches but not on his sage cloud! On the grass with his other monkey subjects.

"Awh man.. you just really like peaches more than i do huh?"
Wukong said with a chuckle, his mouth is full of peaches before he swallows it, the other monkey subjects made monkey noises and it was all perfect for good ol' monkie king... For now...

After a few more minutes of snacking on peaches, Wukong decided to head back to his waterfall curtain cave, while he was walking through his cave with cracked pillars he noticed a shadow looking at him, it's eyes were green?? Wait what-? Wukong got into a defensive position and summoned his staff and glaring at the figure and suddenly the figure threw a splash potion on him and it made Wukong flitch back. "AGH-! W-WHAT!? WHAT DID YOU SPLASH ON ME!?" Wukong yelled and he suddenly felt his fangs
Started to grow a bit longer and sharper, his monkey ears started to turn into cat ears and his fur basically covering the back of his new cat ears as the end of his tail turned fluffy and his pupils turned into cat like pupils... He's a cat?? A FURRY? No wait- a cat..

"Wh-what!? M-my tail! What happened to me!?" Wukong was a bit frightened by this and when he looked back at the green eyes shadow figure.. it was gone.. "UGH! STUPID SHADOW FIGURE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?" Wukong yell as he punched a already cracked pillar, causing it to rumble and shake.. his cat ears started to droop before he looked at his tail and touched his ears. "I'm a cat!? Oh no... OH NO!!" Wukong yelled before panting heavily, he was starting to growl like how a cat was pissed off..
"I need to get help! I can't stay like this forever!" Wukong thought before running put of his waterfall curtain cave that when he yelped and fall back on the ground a few inches away from the waterfall..

"W- why does water feel so uncomfortable now? I'm usually fine with water!" Wukong thought before holding his hand up to the waterfall and all the water started to dissolve and Wukong was now able to get out of his cave without any contact of water on his fur..

( cats feel uncomfortable in water and will feel weighed down and unable to move its normal agility levels! )

"Hold on.. I can't go to MK looking like this! What if they make fun of me!?"
Wukong thought, his cat ears slowly drooping because of the idea of MK or his gang making fun of him, "But who do i ask for help?.." Wukong thought, these questions keot on whirling around in his mind until he sighs and summoned his sage cloud and made his way to the city of Megapolis with maximum speed.

( A few seconds later- )

"Alright... I only have one person who could help me.." Wukong said with a low sigh before hopping off his cloud and landed on his feet like a cat and sneaking up to a dojo.. Macaque's dojo.. he quickly snuck to the back door.. he seemed to hesitate knocking on the door but he gathered all his courage together and knocked on Macaque's back door..

(With macaque)

It seems macaque is listening to some music, using his glamour and placed one earbud on his right ear and left the other ear free.. "oh girl! Don't you stop! Don't you stop till you get enough of honey, honey, honeypie-" he mumbles the song before hearing a knock at his back door, he looked at the back door for a breif moment before taking his earbud out and walks towards the door and opening it... His eyes widened and his jaw dropped to see the GREAT SAGE and he is a CAT!?

"Wukong!? Wh-what happened to you!?" Macaque asks, a hint of amusement in his tone before giggling, "Shut up macaque.. i need your help.." Wukong said with a scoff, his cat tail swishing from side to side in annoyance before looking back at him, "oh! If you need my help.. asked me nicely next time.." Macaque said with a mischievous grin before closing the door in front of Wukong..
Wukong gasps before knocking a bit louder and making cat hissings noises
"Macaque! Macaque open the door!!"
Wukong demanded, he felt anxious being in a city and looking and behaving like a cat!

"Macaque please! I'm sorry! Please help me, k don't wanna be like this forever!!" Wukong begged, still knocking on the door, his ears drooping slightly as his tail lowers to the ground, Macaque sighs before opening the door again and ruffles Wukong's head, "Fine fine.. I'll help you with this.." Macaque said with a smirk before yanking him on the couch, Wukong gave a groan before looking back at Macaque who was approaching him and he was sat down on the couch, "what are you gonna do?" Wukong asks, a bit nervous as his ears started ro stand again, Macaque sat beside Wukong and smirked again. "I'm not doing this for free Wukong! I wanna see if you are acting like a cat! Before that i have to question you, How did you become a cat?" Macaque asks with a raised eyebrow before leaning on the cushion of his couch, "So like.. i was just enjoying my day that's when before a shadow figure with green eyes splashed a potion on me! And now I'm a cat!" Wukong said with a sigh, his fuzzy tail swishing from side to side gently, Macaque nodded before rubbing Wukong's head, "h-hey! What are you..." Wukong asked but then that question faded and he felt nice when macaque rubs his head, he gave a low purr out before covering his mouth with a gasp, Macaque also gasp but his gasp was full of excitement and amazement! "Awhhhh..." Macaque said as he sank from the couch in awe "S-shut up.." Wukong murmured before sighing..

"Macaque? Can you help me now?" Wukong asked again, he was anxious and scared of what will happen, will this stay forever? Will he be the great sage, equal to heaven and cat? "No you won't! I know that potion.. all you have to do is relax and let it be! The potion will wear off soon!" Macaque said with a genuine warm chuckle that made Wukong felt safe with him for now.. he sighs before leaning on the cushion and Macaque held his hand to rub Wukong's head and cheek, Wukong started to purr at this.. he felt relieved and safe! And after a few hours of affection and cat nonsense.. he was back to normal monkie king again!

×END×

Bonus:

Macaque pointed a red laser dot at the wall and Wukong couldn't resist and chased it, Macaque was smiling the whole time he's doing this, He was genuinely amused and happy after a long time "Got'cha!" Wukong said with confidence until the red dot dissappeared, Wukong scoffs before looking back at Macaque and noticing his laser stick and made angry noises before tackling him.. "worth it-.." macaque thought-

( WOAH- HAI GUYS!!! THANK YOU FOR READING! SORRY ABOUT THIS I GOT BORED AND DECIDED TO FANFIC A BIT! I'LL TRY AND WRITE NEW STORIES OFTEN! 💜💛💜💛)