🧘 •° Free massages °• 🧖

{ this story is requested by : six_eared_macDUCK !! Enjoy!}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was an ordinary day in Megapolis, MK is cleaning his apartment because it has been a mess since the beginning of lady bone demon's madness. Suddenly, a butterfly appeared in the room "Hello Monkie king" MK rolled his eyes while smiling and looked back to the butterfly "awh man!" The butterfly groaned and turned to a golden monkey "Hello to you too buddy!" Wukong greeted back "gee this place is finally clean haha" Wukong joked "Hey! My room is always clean!" MK said sarcastically. "Whatever you say Bud" Wukong patted MK's head.. "W-wait-! My hair is full of dust!" MK said but it was too late Wukong's hand is dusty now "Oh don't worry about it bud! I'll go wash it off" Wukong said as he went to the bathroom to see a six eared monkey.. ON THE WASHING MACHINE!?!?

"Wh-WHAT MACAQUE!?" Wukong said dumbfounded, the shadow monkey didn't give no reaction once of ever.. he seemed to be enjoying sitting on a washing machine- "Mac what are you doing that's so stupid-" Wukong taunted.. Still no reaction, all he could see from the shadow monkie is a satisfied face "you should really try it" macaque mumbled "h-huh?" Wukong questioned, he wanted to experience what macaque is experiencing too and he got on the washing machine.. "WOah!" Wukong said losing balance to the shaking but then he found his balance again and layed down like a cat with macaque and closed his eyes.. "woah.. this is comfortable!" Wukong thought as he calmed himself a few minutes passed.

"Monkie king?" Mk opened the door to the washroom and saw the two mentors, satisfied on the washing enjoying the free message.. "Awhhh" Mei said in awe out of nowhere "Wh- where did you came from?" MK questioned "i came from your door where else??" Mei replied "Bruhh"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×{ END }×