🛒•° Journey to the grocery store °•🛒

Macaque was chilling in teh great sage's house, he's sitting down on the couch and leaned on the cushion, his arms and hand behind his head as he closed his eyes, relaxed and comfortable.. that was when- "MACCC WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PEACH CHIPS!?" The great sage shouted from the kitchen, Macaque heard him stomping like an angry kid who didn't get his chocolate milk, Wukong soon stood in front of Macaque with a pout.

"Oh hey peaches.." Macaque said in a calm and peaceful tone with a quiet chuckle, "Don't 'Oh hey peaches' me! Where are my peach chips!?" Wukong asked in rage, his arms are crossed on his chest as his tail swished from side to side in anger "Chill peaches.. i think your monkey subjects ate them.." As soon as Macaque said that a clatter sound was heard from the kitchen with some hushed "Ooo"! Wukong's eye twitched before groaning loudly and stomping his way towards the kitchen..

"Heh.. little does he know.." Macaque murmured as his six-ears twitches, soon enough, Wukong comes back in the living room and sat down on a single couch, his arms are crossed as he puffs his cheeks and looked away, he looks like a angry child! "Oh come on Sun.. why are you sulking? It's only peach chips.." Macaque said with a low snicker before shaking his head, Wukong huffed before replying in a stern and angry tone "i wanted to watch Monkie cop while eating them.." Wukong said with a low sigh, his head lowering slightly..

And what did macaque do? Well...

------------------------------------

"Hey peaches.. are these the peach chips you wanted?" Said Macaque, he was wearing a purple and black hood (you can imagine it) and Wukong is wearing the hoodie from lantern city! Wukong examined the chips before shaking his head "Nope.. it's the one with only one peach on the middle!"

(For those who are confused on what it actually looks like)

(This is the best image i got so... Hahah-)

Macaque sighs before placing the other peach chips back on the rack and looked for another one, Wukong however.. was just looking at the aisle, there are so many different chips with different flavours and stuff! But the two had no luck on finding the chips Wukong loved.. "I don't think your chips are here, peaches." Macaque said, taking a look at the snacks and chips for the last time before looking back at Wukong who sighed and looked down to the ground, Macaque came forward to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "It's alright... Hmm.." Macaque placed his free hand on his chin before a light bulb idea pop up above his head with a small smile.

"How about we ask the employee here? Maybe they have it somewhere!" Macaque suggested with a small smile, Wukong's ears perked up as he looked at Macaque with a smile, "O..M..G! Your right! C'mon!!"
Wukong said, Snatching Macaque's hand, Macaque chuckled before looking at Wukong... He looks so happy and goofy!! He loved seeing him like this! Soon after that, they found an employee with dark brown wavy hair and a rose on the tilt of her head opening some boxes of canned beans, "Hey excuse me?" Wukong said with a smile, looking at the girl who stood up with a grin

"howdy! Do you Any problems?" The girl asked with a smile, Macaque held Wukong's hand with a dizzy face before shaking his head and looking at the girl "Do you have stocks of those peach chips the Monkey king likes?" Wukong asked, the girl thought for a moment before Smiling, "i think we do have some stocks in the back! Would you like some?" Macaque and Wukong looked at each other before Smiling and running with the store clerk, she then came back out from the storage unit with a box full of Wukong's favourite peach chips! "Here ya' go!" She said with a smile before signalling them to the cashier checkout if they're done as she walks away.. "this is awesome!!!" Wukong cheered with a big smile before dragging Macaque with him to the cashier checkout.. the cashier was dumbfounded at first before shrugging and scanning the box..

Wukong and Macaque then walked out the store with the box full of peach chips, Wukong was chirping happily, Macaque couldn't help but chuckle at the golden monkie's action.. When they arrived at Flower fruit mountain, Wukong ran in his cabin and yanked the box down, turning the TV on but was met with the credit scene, Macaque burst out laughing before patting Wukong's shoulder, Wukong was saddened by this, he was so eager to watch monkie cop with his peach chips today... Macaque sighs before leaning from the couch and kissing Wukong's cheek gently "maybe next time.." Macaque said in a soft and gentle way, Wukong sighs before smiling "yeah! Next time we'll be an hour early! No wait! Two hours early-!" As Wukong started to rant about his plans on the next Monkie cop episode, Macaque just smiled and sighs.. shaking his head as he listens to Wukong.. when Wukong finished, all Macaque said was "whatever you say, Wukong" with a chuckle..

Next time... They won't be late for Monkie cop!!

×{ END }×