🌙 •° the warrior's lullaby °• 🌑

It's a lonely night for the six-eared warrior.. he was laying down on his hammock under the stars of the beautiful yet lonely night, the moonlight shined across the city of Megapolis as he gives a deep sigh. He kept remembering the worse memories that night.. like when he got killed by Wukong, the time when he was forced to do a mission to the lady bone demon.. *sighs* he couldn't help but have his eyes watering from the memories..

(With Sun Wukong)

Wukong was sound alseep before he felt a tingle down his spine.. like someone he cared about was crying.. he slowly got up and concentrate on who it could be.. it's a familiar feeling! He usually got it when Macaque was upset.. he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, his hair was a fluffy golden mess with his peach themed sweater and black shorts as his tail swished from side to side.. "I know this feeling.." he said before getting up from his bed and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and drank it with one gulp, he then looked at the beautiful night before making his way towards his front door of his little cabin in the cave and summoned his sage cloud and flew to Macaque's dojo...

(With Macaque)

Macaque was just trying his best to sleep, getting rest.. but those memories kept haunting him, he was whimpering quietly because of all the pain he has gone through.. that was when he heard a thud from his roof, he tilted his head to the roof that was a few distance from his hammock to see Wukong rubbing his head, "..Wukong?.." he asked before getting up and to a defensive position, Wukong noticed that he was cautious around him as he got down the roof with his hands up to his chest, his palms showing macaque he has no ill intentions.. "slow down Macaque.. i just came to check on you.. are you okay?" Wukong asked with a concern smile "I'm fine! Leave me alone!" He said with a growl.. Wukong saw Macaque was not fine but he needs to assure him that He isn't gonna fight him. "Hey macaque.. i know your upset.. we can talk about it if you'd like?"

Macaque was silent for a brief moment before looking to his left side, a few tears running down his eyes to his cheek, "its just about.. past memories.. the worst memories.."
Macaque said with a sharp sigh.. "I see.. it's about the lady bone demon's madness?" Wukong asked, getting closer to Macaque, The great sage was a bit shorter than Macaque.. His face had tears running down before the memories came back to him.. the lady bone demon.. the sworn brother that killed him.. being alone.. he collapsed as not too loud sobs could be heard from him, Wukong on the other hand seemed troubled by this, he gently rubs Macaque's back while thinking of something to comfort him.. that's when he stumbled across a lullaby he once hum to him to make him feel better..

He then.. began to hum a familiar lullaby to Macaque, and the melody was comforting to him.. his sobs turned into quiet whimpers before he looked at Wukong.

"Macaque.. please.. relax.."

Wukong said with a warm smile before holding Macaque's hands and giving him a warm hug, Macaque hesitate to hug him back but eventually wrapped his arms around Wukong and sighs as Wukong continued the melody...... Macaque relaxed, his shoulders falling down as they both held each other in the embrace and slept through the night..

×End×

—————---------———————–——

THANKS FOR READING!! IDK WHY I DID THIS BUT I LIKE THIS CHAPTERS NAME BAHAHA-!!