😌 •° the promise °• 😌

Requested by: @XiaMoon6 !!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal at at Megapolis, MK was delivering Noodles like usual, "Bon appetit!" MK waved as he hop on his tuk tuk and was gonna make his way to pigsy's noodles.. until..

A shadow figure came from his shadow with a highlight purple smile on his face, it was Macaque, "oh ho ho! Here you are." Macaque chuckled as he stepped out from MK's shadow and stood in front of him, "M-MACAQUE!?" MK said with a shocked face as he back away "Oh c'mon bud! Don't be so shock! It's not like you don't know me!" Macaque frowns as he crossed his hands and leaned in front a bit, "ugh fine! What do you want?" MK said with a frown as he placed both of his hands on his hips. Macaque chuckled as he stepped forward "well i can't help but notice that your mentor is gone" Macaque stated, MK couldn't tell if he is worried or he was just asking, "He's probably at flower fruit mountain! Like his sweet little baby monkey friends and stuff!" Mk replied as he stepped forward to macaque "well i did check there,but there was no signs of em.." macaque respond with a sigh......."woah macaque your so tall-" "i get that alot.."

Then suddenly, KABOOM!!! a big bang was heard at the streets macaque and MK could see the citizens running for their lives while yelling "Aaa run!!" "We run!!" "He's so hot!!" "AaAAaaA"
Mk and Macaque looked at each other and ran to see what the fuss was all about, They both looked around a corner to see the streets are all cracked and has gaps in it and there he was! Wukong is there, fighting the demon bull king.. though it looked like he was losing the fight! "Of course, why didn't i think of this..." Macaque face palmed himself and went to help him defeat DBK, MK also tagged alongside Macaque,

The demon bull king gave a roar and was charging a massive punch towards Wukong, Wukong closed his eyes tightly and looked away.. but the punch didn't even hit him, he looked in front of him and saw The one and only, Macaque! "Hey peaches! Ya miss me??" He asked, Wukong eyes widened to the fact Macaque called him 'peaches' and his face turn light red "Hmph! I don't need help.." Wukong murmured as he turned away angrily, "ARE YOU BOTH DONE FLIRTING YET!? WELL THIS WILL STOP YOU!!" DBK yelled as he roar and charged another punch for the two of them "HERE COMES MONKIE KID!!" MK shouted as he blocked the attack with his staff and smacked DBK and he went flying back, Macaque chuckled and looked over at Wukong who was still light red, Macaque smirked and went over to him and whispered "do you remember the promise~?" Wukong was confused, "what promise?" He asked with a groan as he turned to Macaque and stood up, "that you'll go out with me after a battle~!" Macaque said as he gave Wukong a smug smile, Wukong turned to MK is a few distance away from them with a pleasing grin, Wukong sighs and turned back to Macaque, "Fine.. just this once!" He said with a small smile "Alright!!" Macaque cheered to himself as he shadow portaled him and Wukong away but before that he gave MK a wink and they're both gone, "heheh have fun macaque and monkie king!" He whispered as he went back to the noodle shop.

×{ END }×