🎉∆ The forgotten birthday ∆🎉

[ THIS IS REQUESTED BY @Dcoolandawesome ! ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 5 months since the Lady bone demon has been defeated, after the celebration and stuff, people went back to there normal life! And fortunately for us, Wukong and Macaque had settle there relationship problems and were friends again.

[ Sunday, 9:00AM, A hall Mei rented ]

"We should put in balloons too!!" MK suggested "Yeah! Hmm.. how about a 7 layer cake??" Mei asked, you can tell there busy planning the party, Sandy was hanging some decorations while Pigsy was setting a table and other stuff. "AH PIGSY HELP!!" Tang shouted , pigsy and the others looked at tang who was flying to the roof with more than dozens of balloons, "T-TANG!!".. Night has approach and the gang has decided to head back home..

[ Monday, 1:33AM, MK's apartment ]

"Eeeek! I can't wait for tomorrow! I already told Macaque about it thur phone but he didn't reply with anything nor seeing the message though.. im sure he'll see it!" MK thought and snuggled in while hugging his Monkie king plushie and dozed off.. meanwhile with the six eared macaque.. "I feel like i have forgotten something.. probably not important."

{ 9:00AM At pigsy's noodles }

"MK, where's macaque?" Tang questioned "i dunno! He didn't see or reply my message!" MK was a bit concerned about it but decided to clear his mind and went to invite the Demon bowl family and Nezha. He went to the DBK's castle first and of course Mei tagged along too.. "Redsonn!!!" MK shouted and went to find the fire prince.. "WHAT DO YOU PEASENTS WANT!?" Redson stomped his feet at the metal floor before them.
"Uhhh... We would love to invite you and the demon bull family to Monkie king's Surprise party!" Mei and MK invited, "Hm? Im not sure if my family would like to see Sun Wukong again due to how annoying he is to my father but fine.." Redson commented .

"Ok! The party is at 5PM today! Hope to see y'all there!!" MK cheered while mei danced of joy. "Now get out!" Redson screamed.. "Now we go to the celestial realm! Can you maybe help us..????" Mei asked Redson "Let me guess.. you are invited the third lotus prince also?" Redson scoffed "exactly!" MK and Mei cheered..

"Pft- Sun Wukong's surprise party?? I'll be sure to come! Wouldn't miss to see his priceless Face!" Nezha chuckled "that was easy- but anyways the party is at 5PM! Bye Nezha!!" MK and Mei waved goodbye, Nezha did the same and walked away..

( a few hours later )

While they were walking, they saw macaque eating a mango on top of a tree trunk "Huh? MACAQUE!!" Mk  waved "Oh hey Bud!" Macaque waved back and got down from the tree.. "Aren't you supposed to go distract Monkie king?" Mei questioned "Huh? What do you mean?" Macaque said dumbfounded.. "you..YOU DON'T KNOW!? today is Monkie king's birthday! And we are preparing a surprise for him!!" MK said a bit panicked "OH!! OH NO.. uH I'LL GO NOW THEN!" Macaque quickly ran to Wukong's place "YOU BETTER!!"Mei shouted..

{ with Macaque }

"Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! HOW DID I FORGET HIS BIRTHDAY!? I- NO WONDER I FELT LIKE I FORGOT SOMETHING UGHH!!!" Macaque ran faster and faster until he got hit by something.. or someone! "Macaque?" "OH UH HELLO- SUN WUKONG!" Macaque nervously greeted "uh- are you okay??" Wukong poked macaque's cheek "y-yes im fine!" Macaque replied "hm.. ok! Im going to visit MK for a bit!" "W-WAIT!!" Macaque held Wukong's arm while having a obvious flustered face. "I want to.. go to the mall and hang out with you eheh-" Macaque responded, Wukong smiled and chuckled "hehe sure!" Wukong agreed and after a few minutes they went to the mall..

"This place looks so cool!!" Wukong said with stars in his eyes as he looked around "ehehe.. yeah!! How about we look around??" Macaque chuckled as he hold Wukong's shoulder.. "Don't screw this up Liu'er.." macaque thought as they went to walk around.