📄°× Little doodle ×° ✏️

Mk was drawing and doodling with his crayons, he should be working right now but Tang and the others convinced Pigsy to give him a break.. he was drawing alot of stuff! He drew Monkie king, him and redson hugging each other, Mo, and a bunch more! "Heya bud!" Wukong greeted from beside MK. "AH! Oh-! Hi monkie king, Goodness don't scare me like that!" "Pft- relax! A lil Telepathic communication never hurts anyone!" Wukong chuckled, MK was continuing to draw more stuff

"Sayy Bud.. How do you draw so well?" Wukong questioned as he looked at some sketches "oh when i was little i learnt how to draw with Mr.Tang!" MK answered.. The king looked thur the sketches and doodles MK had made and noticed a fimiliar face, in the drawing, he had spiky black hair almost like Wukong's with six-ears.

"Hey bud uhm- is this who i think this is?" Wukong questioned again.. "Eyup! Its Macaque!" MK cheerfully answered. Then Wukong disappeared "Hm? Monkie king??" MK looked around but couldn't find the great sage anywhere! "Did i upset him?" He thought and saw a butterfly came in and landed on the table, "Awhh pretty!" Mk admired then the Butterfly morphed into Wukong "AH!
... MONKIE KING!" Mk frowned "Ehehe sorry bud!" Wukong sat beside MK and started to talked.. but Wukong couldn't stare away from the sketch of Macaque MK drew. "Monkie king!" MK shouted "Huh-!? Oh-! Sorry Buddy!" Wukong apologized and picked up the macaque sketch "Ok Mk im so sorry to be asking so many questions but where are your friends? Your alone in the shop!" Wukong questioned once again.

"Oh! There are out to go get stuff for the shop" MK said "but since your here why don't you draw with me?" Mk invite "Oh that's nice of you but i don't really know how to draw eheh.." Wukong muttered "Its fine! I insist!" "Ok bud.."

<{ A FEW MINUTES HAD PASSED }>

"Look Monkie king! I drew a picture of you!"

"Woahh do really look THAT handsome?" Wukong said with stars in his eyes, "i drew a picture also but its not that good

"Woahh do really look THAT handsome?" Wukong said with stars in his eyes, "i drew a picture also but its not that good.." he continued and showed MK the picture.

"Pft- i mean- is that macaque??" MK questioned, "it looks terrible i know-" Wukong sighed "Hey

"Pft- i mean- is that macaque??" MK questioned, "it looks terrible i know-" Wukong sighed "Hey.. Its fine Monkie king! Lemme show you how to draw! Although for your first time drawing, it looks nice!" MK complimented, "heh.. thanks Bud!"..

Little do they know, Macaque was spying on them all along, he quietly teleported outside the shop (where the two can't see him) and couldn't contain the smile.. he felt so loved..

•° END °•