Ch 3| Emotional mess and Fluff.

A.N\ hello few people who have nothing better to do. I want to tell you that no, you have something better and more important thing to do. so stop procrastinating and get your lazy ass up and do the thing! be it studying or washing the dishes!

anyway, It's me. M. the Author of this disappointment. I just have a few things to say before you start reading this cringy embarrassment.

the characters, especially Luminous's personalities might be different from cannon which is due to 2 reason.

1. My incompetence
2. they, and especially Luminous are traumatized, and very much overwhelmed. but they will get back to their normal personality ones they get out. you most likely didn't notice due to my shit portray of that in chapter 1. if I remade chapter 1, a lot of things would have made sense and the story would be 10 times better.

now you might be asking 'then why don't you just rewrite it instead of just bitching about it all the time?' the reason for that is my skill. What skill? well... Ultimate Skill [Procrastination Lord: M] and as you might know, you need to be absolute at something for their to be an Ultimate Skill with your name.

and I will try to decrease the amount A.Ns. just put in mind that I might add some details that weren't in the chapter before. as they are things that just came to mind that would improve the imaginability of the scene.

anyway, here the Chapter.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Liminous~

after we left our safe space and walked a bit. we found an expansive chamber. it was filled with stalactites that were slightly glowing. the ground is covered with white flowers (hipokute grass) and in the center of the chamber was a giant hexagonal dark gray pillar holding the high ceiling. covered with vines and moss.

but it looks like Rimuru didn't notice most of that, but focused on a pond inserted inside of the cavern walls. "Luminous!, we might be able to deal with that snake over there if we fought it together!" he said to me as pointed an appendage towards the snake.

Seeing that it's comparably weak enough, I thought that we might be able to deal with it as well. so, I moved towards it, but before I reached it, I hid behind a big rock then got a better look at the snake..

while it wasn't that strong. it was many times stronger than both of us combined. so we might die if we weren't careful.

"hmm.. do you have a plan of how to kill it?" I asked him after pondering for a bit.
"yes. while you grip it and hinder it's movements from behind while deal with it from the front"
when he said that, I remembered when we last tried that plan and how it ended. I clinched my teeth and frowned a bit as I remembered. 'maybe if I held her down better, non of this would have happened'. I lamented for a moment.

"you know what happened when I tried to hold down an enemy from behind, right? and it's scales look smooth, so holding it would be hard" I asked concerned that I might not be able to hold it probably, just like last time.

"then am going to injure it with a surprise attack. then you would get a good grip by holding him from that injury. does that sound good to you?" his answer genuinely surprised and shocked me. Rimuru, who usually had a cute and pacifistic personality suggested something that would come out of the violet primordial's mouth.

"I... didn't think you would come up with something this cruel. I very surprised." I voiced out my thoughts as I was unable to contain them.

"Honestly I didn't know I could come up with something like this. but I guess feeling of desperation and responsibility would make anyone do things they didn't imagen they would do"
he said, but one word caught my attention.