BIO

NAME: UHS HAWAII

Date of birth: CLASSIFIED

Date of Launch: CLASSIFIED

Height: 6 foot 6 inches

Origin: The UHS class naval warships were a joint combination between the Royal Navy and the Eagle Union. The name UHS comes from the combination of the name USS and the HMS(cool thing right?). Ships of this class were able to change their type mid-battle from a carrier to a battleship to even a submarine. Despite this, only one was produced, Hawaii. This was humanity's ace in the hole against the sirens as u know, sirens pretty op. Also, Azur Lane was a bit too poor to make more than one ship of his specific type.

Looks: 

*credits to whoever made this* I will leave what he wears up to you guys, so use your imagination to replace my laziness.

Weapons: 

EXPLOSIVES AND ALL EXPLOSIVE POSSIBLE. 

He has from your normal firecrackers to nuclear warheads, explosives is a pretty big thing for him.

No explosives come into contact: this ability does quite literally what it means. Whenever he is attacked by any sort of explosives, a pulse is released and said enemy explosives will blow up away from him. Tho this does leave him weak to lasers and shelling. He can make shelling explode too but he has to time it just right.

His signature move is called, the Boston Tea Party. (he dumps missiles as the Americans did with the British's tea, funny right?)

Spear or Lance(Credits to whoever made this). Weapon used by Hawaii's destroyer riggings.

 Weapon used by Hawaii's destroyer riggings

Fishing rod.(Hawaii-taro will use this sometimes. when he isn't fighting the upper Sirens like Observer or Purifier.)

*More weapons may be added later in coming chapters.*

Speed: Although his speed isn't described, legend has it that he moves faster than America leaving Vietnam. (Funny war joke right?)(don't arrest me pls).