Sry for not uploading

Sry for not uploading recently. It's not that I'm unmotivated or have a writers block, I just don't have the time to write this that often, prob cause no one knows I am writing this book. Let me give u a quick skit in the meantime. I swear to the gods that I will never become one of those authors who have an insane amount of books but don't finish any of them(cause I have a lot of book ideas, hell, this entire story's plot and storyline is already planned out). I will probably begin uploading more when I get back, cause I got no computer with me rn and it's hard to write using a phone. I'm still here tho so u can ask all the questions u want to ask me.

Revolution Hawaii is seen in court.

Important court guy #1: The defendant is accused of Robbery of all of the Middle East's oil. How do you plead.

Revolution Hawaii: Not Guilty.

ICG(important court guy) #1: There is video evidence taken by 50 different i-pongs in 4k video quality that shows that you are robbing the oil.

Revolution Hawaii: I didn't steal it.

ICG #1: You are covered in oil.

Revolution Hawaii: WHOOOOAAAA. I didn't steal the oil. I was simply freeing the oil from the middle easterns and into my oil storage tanks.

ICG #1: So you see your honor, the defendant here is clearly guilty.

Revolution Hawaii: Shut it Dhar Mann(don't sue me pls). I was simply, spreading freedom and Liberty to all, mostly the oil.

Judge: Can't argue with that. The defendant is cleared of all charges.

ok that's the skit. I will try to get the new chapter by early next week( I hope)

Update: I am sorry for not updating. I will update maybe August 6th cause I am at an Anime/Gamer Expo rn. Surprisingly they have an Azur Lane area which is pretty cool. So don't expect a chapter until August. Sry guys.