Prologue 1: Out with a Bang

Quick Author's note:

This is probably going to be the shortest thing yet but I promise more is coming soon!

___________________________________________________________________________

Location: somewhere in the ocean.

Narrator POV:

The camera zooms into an injured Hawaii with an injured Amagi running through the battlefield, the bodies of dead people and Sirens alike all floating in the ocean.

They soon encounter a group of Sirens.

This group turns out to be Tester, Purifier, and a newly made Siren, Deciever.

Hawaii and Amagi get into their battle stances.

Hawaii: you ready Amagi?

Amagi: are you ready?

Hawaii: I just asked you that.

Amagi: And I asked you that as well, dear.

Hawaii didn't reply.

Amagi: what are you-

Amagi was cut off when a piece of Hawaii's riggings becomes some sort of animal. 

Amagi: !!!

She is surprised as the animal grabs her and runs the other way, towards the Azur Lane base.

Amagi: Hawaii, What are you doing!

Hawaii: Amagi, your and the girls' safety is something I prioritize over my own. This battle is something that you may not survive. So what better than to send you back. Make sure to tell the rest that I love them.

Amagi begins to tear up when it dawns her as what is going to happen.

Amagi: no DON'T YO-

Hawaii crushes his communicator.

Hawaii Pov.

I've now sent off Amagi, *Sighs internally*, I hope she doesn't make any rash decisions after my passing. I hope that the rest will do well without me.

Hawaii: hello Siren enemies, I am your worst enemy(literally) and I am walking up to you.

Purifier: So, you have finally decided to give yourself up, after all this fighting. You know, even if you surrender, we are going to destroy azur lane and all the ship girls. 

Hawaii's smile falters a little.

Hawaii: Thats why im preventing you from doing that.

Purifier fires a laser and it goes straight through Hawaii.

Hawaii: NO! MY SHIRT! I LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT THIS!

Hawaii: DIE YOU M*THERF*CKERS!

Hawaii's riggings begin to glow.

Tester: What are yo-

Hawaii explodes all of his explosives at once. 

All those explosives Hawaii has been saving up for created a force stronger than that of a hydrogen bomb.

*boom*

The Sirens were flung away, heavily injured, and were teleported back to the Mirror Sea.

While Hawaii's body has already sunk underwater. 

All that was left of him was bits and pieces of his riggings and a half of his scarf.

*Somewhere elsewhere*

Amagi: NOOO!

Amagi stares as the huge explosion sent big waves everywhere, visible even far away. 

Amagi is in utter disbelief and shock as tears flow uncontrollably down her face.

The riggings that was carrying Amagi was losing speed but just disappeared when they reach Azur Lane's docks. Not before giving her a gift. An athena cube that Amagi unwillingly absorbs, which heals her condition(the one with part of her in Akagi, honestly I have no clue what it is really) and prevents her from sinking.

All the other ship girls nearby were startled to see just Amagi to return from the battlefield, after watching a huge mushroom cloud erupt from the battlefield they all just retreated from.

Hood: Amagi, where is our fiancee?

Amagi:..He-

*cliffhanger*

Author's note

I did the rewrite! Sorry about the short prologue. Im now remaking chapter 1. Have a nice. day!