Chapter 3: A nice battle but no doors.

Author's note:

Hi, this is the promised chapter 3. Also, I plan on making this part of a three-book or more series. It will involve crossovers from shows and other stuff so message me with some suggestions.

Commander POV

Commander: Hawaii, are you sure about this?

Hawaii: Of course I am sure!

Commander and Hawaii are overlooking the battle.

Hawaii: Also I plan on opening a cafe or something soon at the azur lane base.

Commander: you mean right now?

Hawaii: yes now seems like a good ti... of fucking course not!

Commander: ok...

Hawaii sees Enterprise's bow break in her battle against Zuikaku. Belfast is little too far away to save Enterprise.

Hawaii's appearance changes.

Hawaii-taro: Thats my cue

Commander: How will you go without the girls noticing you?

Hawaii-taro: It's simple, I don't let them.

Hawaii-taro with amazing speeds disappeared in front of the commander's eyes.

Commander: Oh man, I wonder what he will do to prevent that.

The commander looks in the direction of the battle.

Enterprise POV

Enterprise's bow breaks. Zuikaku is prepared to strike down Enterprise. Honestly, Enterprise doesn't mind dying. As long as she gets to meet Hawaii in heaven, dying isn't a problem for Enterprise. She does regret having to leave everyone, especially her sisters.

A glint of metal flashes past Enterprise and it wraps around Zuikaku's sword.

Zuikaku: !?

Enterprise: ?!

???: you know, the sea seems very calm today. It would be a shame for it to be spilled with blood and a corpse. The fish wouldn't enjoy it.

???: Now a haiku. 

???: Deep blue ocean waves

???:Beautiful, Peaceful

???: The ocean sings to me.(credits to Brett Strotman).

??? uses the fishing rod and spins it, wrapping the fishing line around Zuikaku.

???: Sayonara, Also, please don't hurt the marine ecosystem when you go flying.

??? spins Zuikaku a few times and throws her into Shoukaku.

???: oh shit its belfast.

Belfast: Who are you!

???: I shall say it again. 

???: I am just a fisher passing by.

The other ship girls begin to surround ???, trying to get a look at his face.

???: oh crud.

??? teleports behind the girls.

???: Bel, you better take good care of Enty, don't let her eat rations and keep her from over working.

Belfast and Enterprise: wait what did you just call us?!

???: its my time to go so Ciao!

??? fades away or he moves so fast that he just leaves an after image that fades away.