Chapter 4.5: One day of Hawaii's normal life

Author's note: 

Sorry for the delay! my skills in procrastination just increased by 4.

location: Hospital

Hawaii POV

Hawaii has been recently been checking up on Yorktown and as it seems, she can walk now.

Vestal is going bat sh*t crazy and monke mode because she has no clue how this happens.

Enterprise and Hornet don't know about it yet.

Hawaii finishes having a chat with Yorktown.

Hawaii: Well I'm going now, cya!

Yorktown: Bye!

As Hawaii goes to open the door, the door slams open.

*Bam*

Enterprise and Hornet enter.

They finally found out about Yorktown being able to walk again and exchange tears and all that other stuff that includes feelings.

Hawaii from behind the door collapses onto the ground, but luckily Enterprise and Hornet don't notice him.

Hawaii army crawls to the door, Stands up(somehow) and gives Yorktown a small wave before leaving.

*Outside the Hospital(or repair yard? Idk)*

Hawaii: F*ck my back.

Some people show up behind Hawaii.

IRS: we have caught you "Ellie" on multiple accounts of tax fraud and tax evasion. We are now going to repo u.

Hawaii: Oh fu-

Hawaii runs away.

IRS: HEY! come back here!

The IRS chase Hawaii all around the Azur Lane base until Hawaii quickly breaks their ankles and goes inside his cafe.

The IRS enters his cafe.

IRS: Hello Sir! have you seen a woman run by your cafe by any chance. 

Hawaii: *sweating* n-no sir! I only saw some shark run across the street!

IRS: Ok that seems normal.

Hawaii thoughts: Phew

IRS: Wait!

Hawaii thoughts: Ah shi-

Hawaii: Y-yes sir?

IRS: Thank you for your help. 

Hawaii: y-your welcome.

The IRS leaves. 

Hawaii thoughts: Holy sh*t, I thought they were finally going to catch me!

*Timeskip*

Hawaii is walking around when he sees a bunch of Manjuu's walking around, repairing some things.

Hawaii: What the f*ck? Since when did my KFC repair things?

Hawaii-taro: No, they are simply some-

Fuhrer Hawaii: They are subjects, people I can control! I can already sense that they have no rights!

Hawaii: Eh.

Hawaii: I'm actually pretty hungry right now.

Hawaii begins to approach one of the Manjuus