Trailer to new book (1k special)

Author's note: THIS IS A SPECIAL FOR 1K READS!

Location: Azur lane base

Hawaii-taro: Im getting my shipment of udon soon.

Hawaii-taro is patiently waiting for his shipment of udon outside of Akashi's shop.

An athena cube pops out of Hawaii, with an insignia of a dragon within it.

Hawaii-taro: What the-

The Athena cube sucks Hawaii into it and disappears.

Hawaii-taro: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

*pop*

Location: Japan

Hawaii: Uh where the hell am I?

Hawaii is seen in a field.

Hawaii: I sense that there is less people in this body which only means one thing.....

Hawaii: I AM FINALLY COMPLETE. YES! AFTER SO LONG, I AM BACK TO MY TRUE FORM.

Hawaii: there are many drawbacks tho. I feel so lonely right now.

Hawaii comically cries to himself.

Hawaii: Looks like it's time to gain info on this world.

Hawaii raises his hand and a lot of Athena cubes rise out of the ground.

Hawaii absorbs them.

Hawaii: What an interesting world. They got Micheal Jackson, people who can breath better than others, funny sword people, blind guy who doesn't like Micheal Jackson, and weebs who haven't seen the light of day.

Hawaii sees some demon and a particular one in the distance, moon walking away.

Hawaii: I don't want to change the course of this story, but looks like I have to beat some weeb.

Hawaii runs over to the demon and young looking child.

Third person POV:

Demon: I am going to eat you up, just like what I did with your father! He was a fool to marry me, I was a servant for the Demon king before I became a true demon! 

??? is crying in front of Demon.

???: m-Mom stop it! please!

Demon: fufufufu. Foolish boy! I never loved you! I sent your true mom six feet under the ground! What a foolish way that your father, grandmaster of the most powerful sword styles, were to die that way! Now, the ability of that monster that master mentioned is no more!

Hawaii: That's sad.

Demon: ?

???: ?

Demon: Who are you?

Hawaii: You can call me a passing by ship.

Hawaii: i will give you two choices. Leave and never bother this boy, or die a horrible death.

Demon: You seem like a good meal to eat. A chance that i would never pass up!

The Demon attacks Hawaii.