Chapter 1: The Brightest Star

Quick authors note: 

Thx guys for 100+ views. As promised I will be giving u guys a chapter 1. Hope u guys enjoy!

Hawaii Pov

Hawaii: one fish, two fish, three fish, and, oh cool, a shark.

Hawaii is spending his time counting the fishies that go by him.

*sighs*

Hawaii: it's so boring staying down here. I've seen that same shark 50 times or something.

Hawaii: I've been down here for such a long time. I wonder when I will be tactically moving upwards?

*explosions happen above him*

Hawaii: Wut da he-

*more explosions and a laser vaporizes the shark next to him*

Hawaii: NOOOOO my ikea shark!(pls don't sue me IKEA)

Hawaii looks up to see a shadow over the sea.

Hawaii: Ima blow a hole through you random Siren!

*click*

Hawaii: A fu-

A stray torpedo and laser  hit the ground under him, sending Hawaii back to the surface.

Hawaii: uuuuuuuuuuck

*Quick line break brought to you by chibi Hawaii holding his ikea shark under the sea.*

Seagull pov:

Seagull: I got food for my kids and-

A big explosion happens underwater. Scalding hot water hits the seagull.

Seagull: *gets fried and dies*

Third person POV

Right before Observer Beta(OB) stabs a tentacle straight through ???'s stomach, and explosion happens and water sprays everywhere.

OB: wut the..

???: huh what?

*weird splash nearby*

As the steam clears, they sea Hawaii, covered in seaweed and rust and has caught the now fried tentacle in his hand.

Hawaii: Oh cool, its some Tako! *Tako means octopus in Japanese*

Hawaii drops the tentacle in the ocean.

Hawaii: Fancy seeing you here Beta.

OB: WHAT! H-how are you still alive. You blew yourself up and nearly killed 

He begins to stretch.

*Pop* *Pop* *kaPOW*

A visual of an xray appears and shows Hawaii's spine turned to dust.

Hawaii: ow ow ow ow

The girls just stare at Hawaii as he hobbles around like an old man. OB was in utter disbelief.

Hawaii turns to OB.

Hawaii: Im just built different...literally.

Hawaii: Looks like its time to charge up!

Hawaii begins to shine as his form changes. The ship girls are even more flabbergasted as mental cubes of all colors begin flying towards him at high speeds. Hawaii eventually finishes absorbing all the mental cubes. His rusted riggings now changed and Hawaii is in his carrier form.