Part 1

Hey guys, just a few words before we start. Please go follow these people, they are friends off mine and really need your help. I would appreciate it.

Know to begin

Know to begin.

————————————————

Hanagaki Takemichi, our main girl. Let's just say she's the most cutest thing in the world and you would want to protect her with your life.

Takemichi, well what's to say about her, she's a young girl maybe 17 years old with long beautiful ash black hair that could rival the night sky while her pale skin looks like snow, her ocean blue eyes traps anyone who dares to stare too long. (Yes I stayed with black) Oh and did I mention shes friends with the Sano's well I mean was friends with the Sano's but you will understand later on.

It was a classic Monday and Takemichi was in her school uniform, she runs down the street at full speed while trying to tie her hair 'crap I'm gonna be late' she thought as she weaves through groups off old people. 'Emma-chain's gonna be so made' she turned a corner and sure enough standing outside her house was a pissed off blonde tapping her shoe. She stops next to her a bows "so sorry I'm late Emma-chan, I woke up late" she says hoping to be freed from her wrath and when it didn't come it shocked her so she looked up only to see her staring at someone.

She looks where her childhood friend is staring and sure enough it was the same boy as always "you will never get over him huh" she smirked making the blondes face goes red and she stares wide eyed at Takemichi "w-what no I" she laughs before gently pushing her towards the two boys "well good morning you two" she smiles as she lets go off Emma. Mikey and Draken look at the two, they smile "good morning Michi" Mikey chirps up before walking over and hugging the poor girl to death, Emma laughs knowing fully well what's to come.

But what shocked her is when Draken got involved, he grabbed the smaller male and rugs him off her "Jesus Mikey, I know you have known her since basically diapers but you should never hug a girl so tight" he pouts before squirming out he's grip "haha don't worry Draken-Kun, I was about to pummel this prick anyway" she shoved her fist into the air witch makes her already short skirt go shorter.
(Like this- what she's wearing just with longer black hair)

Emma sees Draken and her brother having little sneak peaks and it pisses her off so she slowly moves one off her hands to the back off her skirt and tugs it a little, startling the poor girl

Emma sees Draken and her brother having little sneak peaks and it pisses her off so she slowly moves one off her hands to the back off her skirt and tugs it a little, startling the poor girl. She looks at her a bit confused "Takemichi you need a new skirt...this one's too short" she looks away to try and not show how anger she was "awww thank you Emma-chan for telling me" she smiles before hugging her "ok ok we have to get to school before we are late" she gently removes Takemichi's arms from her.

"Hey why don't we give you a ride since we are heading that way anyway" Mikey spoke while giving Draken a cheeky smile "sure, that sounds fun huh, right Emma" she smirks at the blonde who didn't seem amused 'hmm what's wrong with her' she thought before he hand was grabbed and dragged to a bike, she looks and sees Mikey grinning hes smile "let's smoke them" she smiles back while he nods. She gets on the back off hes bike and hugs around he's waist before looking over at the other two "don't be too sad if you loose guys" she smack talks Draken and Emma. They scoff and the race begins, Takemichi takes a risk while they race. She slowly gets go off hes waist and puts her hands on hes shoulders as she slowly stands, she laughs "haha got a dear devil over here Draken" he laughs as Draken agrees.

They get to school with 5 minutes to spare, they hop off and take breaths before giving Mikey a high five "we won" they cheer while Draken just smiles and Emma is trying too hard to get hes attention. She bows as she sees her group off friends just inside the gates, she runs over and walks with them inside "Really Takemichi, with Mikey?" Akkun asked while she laughed "yeah, if I didn't then I would have been late but the best part is we won't the race" she spins on her heels to face them "yeah we can tell" Yamagashi spoke as he raised a hand to sort out her messed up hair. "Than-" the bells cuts her off, she waves goodbye before heading inside her class and sitting down with Hinata.

The day went on like normal, boys would offer multiple things to her throughout the day so Hinata had to chase them off while all the girls including Emma are kinda pissed about how she looked. Most off the girls in the school went to school with her in the past and let's say she wasn't a looker but after summer break she came back a whole new person. It was around the end off the school day and so she headed home before getting changed into some shorts and a top. She said by to her grandma before heading out and running to the Sano's dogo.

She gets there only to see everyone crowded around Emma who was crying, she walks over only for Emma to glare at her "hey, what's going on, why is Emma-Chan crying?" She asked only for Emma to get pissed, she stands and points a finger at the confused girl "DONT ACT STUPID, YOU DONT KNOW WHAT GIRL CODE IS CAUSE YOU CLEARLY HAVE A CRUSH ON DRAKEN" everyone goes silent.

Takemichi's eyes widen "w-what?"