Part 9

"Ok ok we are sorry- I ain't ow!" Takemichi elbows him "WE are sorry about that, know what's the plan for today" she claps her hands together before moving away from her boyfriend "well first my dear, let's get you changed and maybe call Grandma Hanagaki and tell her your ok" Kaku spoke, her eyes widen like stars "yes, Nana would be so happy to know I'm ok uh" she then feels a hand creep around her again so she looks only to find a jealous Izana "oh calm down, Kaku is a friend you jealous prick" she flicks hes head. Koko walks over and grabs her hand "come with me dear, I'll help you find the best outfit ever. No expense" he smiles before dragging her away from hes boss and out the room. They waited for what seemed like ages before they saw the door open, Koko walks in and smiles "I found her the best outfit well besides the gang uniform might I add bug May I introduce Lady Takemichi" he bows as he holds the door open.

In walks Takemichi, wearing super short shorts to the point it just about covers witch is paired with a lovely see through, shoulder cut out white crop top and a love heart sleeveless  white top underneath. She wears beautiful thigh high black boots with heels while her hair is half up, half down but her fringe was out. She smiles "I didn't put any make up on her since she was naturally beautiful" "so how do I look?" She walked further inside, everyone stares with shock "d-does it look that bad...I-I'll go change" she turns to leave only for her hand to be grabbed, she turns to see Izana "dont, don't do it. You look beautiful babe" he pulls her in for a kiss "your beauty could challenge the gods themselves" he spoke and she smiled.

"Know, let's have fun" Izana's face lit up before getting shut down by her pushing him away and just walking off towards the other boys "how about we go play some games, loser pays for lunch" she challenges "oh your on small fry" Sanzu and Rindou both said together while Ran, Koko and Kaku just agreed knowing these three are gone be so competitive, they all looked at Izana "uh ha sorry but I have work, so does Kaku, Koko and Rindou so Sanzu, Ran make sure to keep an eye on this one" he gestured to Takemichi who gave off an offended sound. Maybe five minutes after they all left, Takemichi on the back off Sanzu's bike on their way to play games.

They got there and basically ruled the place, causing mayhem but the owners didn't mind since they were kids and having fun also not breaking anything "haha looks like I'm winning and oo would you look at that Sanzu your loosing by Mm 20 haha shame" she taunts the two men before heading to a vending machine to grab a drink "mmm what shall I get" then she decided to grab all off them a coke, she bends down to grab the cokes only to feel someone standing a little too close so she stands and turns around to see three fully grown men blocking her path. "Uhh can I help you?" She asked only for them to smirk "why yes you can, we have been feeling lonely lately and was wondering if you could help us out" one spoke before another cut in "your just beautiful and we know your kind as well so why not" the last one didn't say a word just laughed.

"No" they looked shocked "no? No and why's that?" The clear leader asked "cause, I'm not some slut who would give myself to just anyone and I'm kinda busy with my friends" they looked around for something "oh and where are they?" She sighed and pointed to Ran and Sanzu fighting it out on the dance machine only to hear multiple laughs from the guys blocking her "wow, so you say your not a slut but is hanging around men let alone two off them" one off the side idiots spoke while the leader just eyed her up before speaking the most ridiculous thing ever "seems we can have fun after all" he thank grabs her shoulders making her drop the drinks "hey let go" she grabs their arms to try and force them off her.

In a split second she was grabbed and forced into the chests off two men but she knows it was Sanzu and Ran since the three guys were clearly in front off her "you dare touch her" Ran spoke with venom "touch our bosses girl again and you won't see the light off day again assholes" Sanzu threatens, two off the three guys don't seem bothered but one freezes as they know who these two guys are "hey, let's just leave. Their is no point we won't win" he backs up but he friends don't "don't be a pussy, they ain't so tough" they mock, laughing like it's funny. Ran and Sanzu were ready to charge but didn't since their queen so to say didn't give them the orders so they stayed put. They one guy tried to argue with hes friends but had enough "Guys those are Ran and Sanzu, Izana's men. He runs this area remember" the two guys freeze before looking at Takemichi.

Ran nods "yeah that's right, she's Izana's girl" "he's gonna have your head on a plate" Sanzu laughed before they basically bow down at her feet and ask for forgiveness, she glared down at them "I don't forgive scum, get out my sight before I beat you myself" and just like that they all hurried to get away leaving Takemichi infront off her two guard dogs "Aww no fun" Sanzu moaned as he picked up all the cokes "you could have told us to beat them up you know" Ran said "huh, what?" She sounded confused, Ran laughed "well since your our bosses girl, when he's not around you call the shots. If someone does something to you all you have to do is say the word and it's their heads" he explained and she smiled.

Sanzu put the coke to her face "drink up Miss before it gets cold" Ran laughed at her reaction to the cold drink.