Part 8

And just like that he leaves with the girl in hand or well over he's shoulder. He gets on he's bike with Takemichi in front off him and rides back to base before throwing her onto their couch, everyone standing in front off her clearly angry. "So care to explain?" Izana spoke, she looked down and played with her fingers witch everyone could tell she was nervous "I won't ask again" he says, everyone moving back hoping they don't get hit cause off the rage this girl is gonna cause yet she still does not speak. Rage can been shown on he's face, he walks forward and gently grabs her chin before raising her head to make her look at him, her cheeks flow red as her eyes widen "I told you, I will not ask again" he says in a stern voice making the girl go more red.

Everyone could see the romance between the two but didn't dare say a word or else it could end badly for them. Finally she speaks "I-I don't know what to say...." Izana then rubs hes thumb over the top off her chin "then how about you try" she takes a breath before removing he's hand and explaining what happened as soon as she left. He sighs "it's fine, we ain't mad no more and we will buy you a new phone but don't break it" "wait what, you don't have to do that" she stands a bit shocked but all he did was smile at her "oh but I must, how else will I keep in contact with you" she goes into thinking mode before a lightbulb popped up and she smirked 'two can play this game, better watch yourself Izana' she thought before stepping closer and putting a hand on hes cheek, this shocks everyone even Izana. "I mean true, I am your girlfriend after all huh, you wouldn't want me thinking your cheating" Everyone gasps.

Izana's cheeks go pink at the memory off him calling her hes girlfriend to another gang boss "isn't that what you said, right after pulling me into your l-" and just like that he grabs her wrist and drags her out the room and to he's office, slamming and locking the door behind them. 'Shit, did I go too far' she thought as she turned to talk but didn't even get a word out as something soft touched her lips, her eyes widen as she realised he's kissing her 'oh what the hell, this won't hurt anyone' she thought as she kissed back. Izana gently pushed Takemichi back until she hit the desk, he slowly slide hes hands down her legs before picking her up and sitting her on the desk not even breaking the kiss, she wraps her legs around him while her hands are around hes neck but also in he's hair. (You know the rest)

The guys waited in the living area for a while until they heard screaming, they all went stiff as they heard Takemichi yell their bosses name. They freaked out and ran to the room, banging on the door and yelling "wait a minute" they heard from their boss but they couldn't wait a minute so they broke the door down only to see something they wish they didn't. Standing there in nothing, completely naked while holding onto Izana's top witch might have been torn off was Takemichi, eyes widen and face red as nothing they have seen before, she had bit marks and hickey's all over her but the worst was the big ones on her neck while not far away was their boss, topless while trying to button up hes trousers. They all stare at each other for a while before Takemichi broke the silence.

"AHHHHHH GET OUT" she screams before throwing Izana's top over her back and squatting down so they can't see anything, this snapped Izana out hes trance and he's face goes to anger "GET OUT YOU IDIOTS, I SAID WAIT A MINUTE DIDNT I" and just like that they all squirm out the room like rats who's just been caught by a human. They waited again in the living room for the two, not long later Takemichi walks in wearing Izana's top looking all red and didn't dare look at any off them while Izana looks pissed as he hold the girl by her waist next to him. "Care to explain why you broke down my door?" No one spoke so he asked again but this time Kaku spoke up "well...it was quite and then all we heard was Takemichi scream your name and we thought maybe umm" he looked away "you thought what, that I would hurt her" he sighs "you guys know I would never lay a hand on a girl or women or even a child ever" he spoke.

"We mean, you did put your hands on her so Takemichi tell me" Ran got up and walked over to the girl "did he slap that ass or grab it" she looks confused before laughing "like I would tell you, that's our little secret" she smirked, he looked disappointed before glancing at hes boss who smirks and puts up two fingers "ooo so he did both" her eyes widen before looking at Izana "IZANA" she yells before peeling hes hand off her and walking off someone in the room as Izana wined and follows her, this makes everyone laugh and provoke the scene.

He eventually grabs her and pulls her in by the waist so her back is too hes chest, he leans into her ear "don't be mad, I promise I'll make it up to you later" he nobles her ear "when no one is here and we are alone" this sends a shiver down her spine, little giggles could be heard "you really are trying to ruin me huh" "only to the point you can't walk love".

"BOSS WE ARE RIGHT HERE" everyone yells startling to two who just burst out laughing.