Part 7

The next few days have been dead silent for Izana and he's group, this started to worry a few. It was a rainy day and Kaku could not take it anymore "god dam it, where is Takemichi?" he looks at the group who's working, they all look up before looking back at their work "maybe she's done with us, she does have a life you know?" Koko spoke while peaking over hes laptop "oh so all the fun we had was for nothing, guys somethings wrong I can feel it" he slams hes hands on the table as he stands, Izana stares at hes friend with no emotion "I agree" another voice chimes in, everyone looks and too their surprise it's Sanzu "I agree with Kaku, look I'm not exactly fond off the small creature but I could see how happy we made her and she doesn't seem like the one to just drop that" finally everyone started to look at each other and agree that it's not normal for the little ray off sunshine to just disappear like that, Ran pulled out he's phone and rang her number only to find it never went through "she didn't answer" he looks at everyone.

This send everyone into panick, that girl never went anywhere without her phone and always answered, Izana finally got involved with a sigh "seems we need to find out little sunflower then" he stands and leaves the room only for hes gang to squirm after him "Kaku, do you remember where her Nana's place is?" "Off course, I love that women. Her homemade cookies and cakes are the best" he rants, they all get on their bikes and follow him to a small two story house, it had multiple flowers outside and vines outside hand onto the brick for dear life "wow looks like a house out off a fairy tale" Rindou spoke as they all walked to the door and knocked. They waited for a while before the door slowly opened to reveal a small women with black gray ish hair and dark blue night sky eyes, she smiles "oh well hello their gentlemen, how can I help you?" Kaku nearly cried but he held it back, he cleared hes through "Hello Grandma Hanagaki, been a while huh" he thought she would forget after all these years, I mean he doesn't look the same as when he was a kid "hmm ooo Kaku, it's nice to see you again. You should have come sooner, come in, come in" she moves out the way for them all to come in before closing the door.

Sure enough the house looks modern but still looks like a grandma house, they follow Kaku into the living and sit down as she walks in with her small cane "so what brings you here my children?" She sits in her small chair, Kaku and the brother are on the couch while Sanzu is on the floor and Koko in the extra arm chair while Izana decided to stand. Everyone looked awkward cause maybe they never had good relationships with their grandma, Kaku sighed "she ain't gonna bit" with that she laughs "Kaku's right, I'm not gonna but you since Takemichi talks so highly off you" "wait she talks about us?" Ran said clearly shocked, this sends another laugh from the women "why yes, with how she described you I could probably name you all right know" and with that she puts the right names to the right faces without problem but her face drops "know, I know you are not here to be all friendly with me so what is it you want?" Izana finally steps in "well as you know mi- Grandma Hanagaki will do dear" she cuts him off, he nods "well then grandma Hanagaki, we are worried for Takemichi. Normally she messages, calls or even just shows up everyday but these past two days we haven't got anything from her" he takes a breath "we were wondering if you could help us out".

She goes into thinking mode before nodding "well her phone was smashed so she can't call or message but I don't understand how you guys haven't been meeting cause everyday she says she going to meet you guys" this shocks everyone "what do you mean, who smashed her phone?" Rindou asked "hmm, oh apparently according to her she got into a little disagreement with a friend a few days ago and he smashed it" everyone looked at each other "a few days ago was the day she went home after spending the nigh, we messaged her she left something at ours so someone must have caught her and saw the messages" Sanzu spoke, this made everyone's brain spin trying to think "how about her friends Mikey and that, I know they have been coming round a lot for the past few days" that's when Izana's face dropped "my brother.....he's got her and he's the one who smashed her phone, THAT BASTARD" he screams and trys not to break anything "what, Mikey's her friend" Takemichi's grandma spoke.

"Sorry to say this Grandma Hanagaki but they ain't, Takemichi cut that off a while ago cause they accused her off something she didn't do" Kaku spoke, shocking the poor lady "no...my grand baby" "don't worry, we will help her. Let's go boys" Izana ordered and they all left to save their girl. They got to Mikey's gangs meeting spot and climbed all the stairs before setting the back off the gang, he no not just home but everyone gritted their teeth "MIKEY" he yelled making everyone turn, eyes widen they made a path for him right to the front. Sure enough standing there next to Mikey was a shocked and sad looking Takemichi, she looked slightly skinny to them and she was wearing their uniform, this pissed them off so they stormed their way to the front "oh Izana, what brings you where brother?" He asks like he doesn't know.

"Don't play dumb and hand her over, she ain't a slave or a prisoner" he spits, Takemichi slightly smiles as tears stream down her face as Mikey scoffs. "I don't know what you me-" he didn't even get to finish hes sentence as Izana walks forward and grabs Takemichi by the waist and throws him on hes shoulder, he holds her by the waist and legs trying not to touch the nice round ass in he's face, Takemichi stays shocked. "I'll be leaving know".