Part 2

She then repeats herself while walking over to the shocked girl "it's clear, it's been clear for me for ages that whatever you do your trying to get he's attention" Takemichi stays shocked before giving everyone else a look and what I mean by everyone else is Mikey, Draken and grandpa Sano but they didn't budge so she looks back at the angry girl "E-Emma-Cham that's not it, I don't wa-" she gets cut off by a slap across her face, shocking everyone. She slowly raises a hand and covers her know red cheek before tears slowly fall down as her heart breaks. Emma scoffs "wow you hurt me and your the one cr- Emma that's enough, something isn't right here" her grandpa finally spoke up, Emma look at him. "What, yeah something is wrong, shes trying to steal my man" Mikey's eyes widen while Drakens face goes red all the while Grandpa Sano just shakes hes head.

"Listen here child, why would a girl who wants your man start crying when being accused?" Emma's face slowly starts looking confused "cause she's f- not only that why would she need to hang with you instead off just heading straight to him?" He says while adding more and more questions that clearly she could not answer. After some time she finally looks at the know full on crying girl and she's somewhat shocked "no...I don't care about all that SHES TRICKED ME" "EMMA THATS ENOUGH" Mikey yelled but it didn't do anything. Around this point Takemichi has had enough so she looks up and glares at the girl "fine you wanna hear it from me mouth" her hands go into fists "no I don't want Draken, never have and never will" Emma looks slightly confused while Takemichi steps forward and presses a finger against Emma's chest.

"I was only so close to Draken is beca- BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM" she cuts her off only to make her more mad "NO, HE WAS TRYING TO HELP ME GET WITH MIKEY" and just like that everyone fall silent in shock, Mikey through a look at Draken and he nodes to confirm what she was saying was true, Emma stands there more shocked then everyone, know she's finally putting the pieces together and she feels like an idiot. Grandpa Sano walks forward "know my child, come inside to calm down. These morons won't bother you" but Takemichi didn't move "Takemichi my child" "I'm sorry Grandpa...but I can't do that" she turns and starts walking away "why child?" He questions. She stops without even looking back.

"Cause, I promised myself I won't be around people who don't trust or respect me so it's clear that.....I don't want anything to do with you guys no more so please stay away from me" and with that she walks away and leaves everyone hurt and sad. Grandpa Sano turns to the group "great well done children, not only did you loose me an amazing student but a brilliant future granddaughter" he sighs before heading inside leaving the three alone, Emma turns around and looks at Draken "why didn't she tell me?" She sounds hurt while Draken looks amused "what you don't know, she didn't tell you cause you blab to everyone" "I do not blab thanks" she crosses her arms only for him to laugh "yeah right, what about the time she told you she had a crush on one off her friends, what's hes name Akkun" her face goes pale as she lets out a smaller giggle "she's told you so many things and you have told everyone, I'm surprised she has been your friend for this long" and with that he leaves know only leaving the two siblings.

Meanwhile Takemichi didn't go home, she didn't know what to do so she just walked around and wondered what to do 'what would I normally do uh wait' she then went on her phone and looked up something (she's kinda a tech wiz or hacker) finally she found what she was looking for, she rang the number and prayed for them to pick up. Sure enough after the first couple rings they do.

Unknown - hello, who is this?

They speaks down the phone only for Takemichi to slowly start crying.

Unknown - look if this is a prank call I don't want I-

Takemichi- Kaku....

She slowly spoke cutting him off while also making him go quite. He finally speaks.

Unknown - how do you know my name, not only that how do you have my number. Speak know or else.

He threatened, this only made her smile through the tears.

Takemichi - it's been a long time huh Kaku-kun.....I'm surprised you don't remember my voice

Kaku - sorry I don't

She sighs before putting on her child voice.

Takemichi - come on Kaku-kun, let's go play in the snow before you have to go

The line falls silent, this scared her.

Takemichi - Kaku are you th-

Kaku - Takemichi-Chan.....how could I forget that sweet little girl

They both laugh, happy to know they both remember.

Kaku - listen I got some free time, meet me at the park on (insert street) in five

And before she could say anything he hanged up "uh, haha" she laughs as she starts running down the streets and ally ways while weaving through people to get to where she needs to be. She must have been a minute late but she got there, the park was basically empty except for this one dude with a red jacket, she takes in a breath before walking over to them 'please be Kaku, please be Kaku' she prayed as she stopped just behind the guy "uh...K-Kaku" the guy spun around like he's life depended on it, he looks down as both their eyes widen, without another word they hug each other, crys and all.

They stayed like that for a while before getting yelled at "Kaku, we need to go. There has been t-" he stops as he sees he's right hand man hugging some girl "KAKU, YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" he yells, smacking the dude over the head only for him to release her "ow what the hell boss" he rubs he's head, the boss looks over at the girl "it's nice to meet y-" but cuts hes words short as he knows her.

Both their eyes widen "Takemichi/Izana"