Part 4

The two bickered back and forth like husband and wife until Ran finally spoke up "hey sorry to get in the way off this lovers squabble but from what I gathered is this little cutie hasn't eaten yet so why don't we grab food" her lace lights up like never before, she runs over to Ran before grabbing one off hes hands and cupping it both off hers "finally, someone realised" she beams, clearly getting at the two people who actually know her and they caught onto that cause they both are giving her back death glares. "So your Ran and this is?" She says letting go off hes hand and pointing to the blue haired guy arguing with the pink jellyfish "oh that's Rindou, he's my younger brother and that pink moron is Sanzu, what's there to say about him. He's addicted to drugs and a maniac" he laughs. 

"I advice staying away from h-" and just like that she was gone, she runs over to the two boys and grabs one off each off their arms. Izana and Kaku walks over to the stunned Ran "yeah, no stopping that one" "I again with boss, she dose what she wants. Dangerous or not" Kaku laughs "RAN COME GET THIS MANIAC, I DONT CARE IF SHES A GIRL I WILL BEST HER AS- AHHHHHH" he was just smacked by the girl he just threatened to hit "DO THAT AGAIN I FUCKING DARE YOU BITCH" she then grabs hes ear and forces him to sit down before lecturing him like a mum. While all this is happening Sanzu sneaks over to the rest and just watches "let's keep her" four people spoke, Izana looks and sees Koko has finally showed up (I don't know if he's in this gang but he is know).

"Wait, where were you the whole time?" Izana asked "watching while also working but she fits right in" he then walks off "I think we are all in agreement then, if we see her in the streets no comments, not harassment, nothing cause from this day on she's a friend off the gang" Izana speaks while the whole gang cheers startling everyone else. By this point Takemichi is finished scolding Rindou so she just pats hes head and smiles before they all head to go eat. They walk around before letting Takemichi choose, so she picks a cheep all you can eat "so what do you think?" She smiles as all six men stand outside, none wanted to hurt her feelings but someone had too "man this place looks shit" Sanzu says while crossing hes arms.

Takemichi's face slowly turns sad "no no that's fine, where do you wanna go..." Ran elbows him right in the ribs "oh what th-" he looks at Takemichi and sees a tear "mmm ugh, why is this place so important to you anyway?" "Cause....my parents took me here before they umm..." she didn't even finish her words before being dragged inside by everyone except Sanzu, they just let him outside. They sit her down and call someone over to take their orders, Sanzu comes bursting through the doors and storms over to the table "YOU FUCKERS LEFT ME" he yells before sitting down. "Cause you hurt the lady's feelings" Koko replied while seeing the prices off everything.

"You know my parents ain't dead right" she says as everyone looks at her, eyes widen "what, I never said they were dead you just assumed" she laughs "but truth be told I don't know where they are, they dropped me off at my nana's about a couple days before I met the Sano's and I've lived with her ever since" she smiles at the waitress and orders while the boys just give looks between each other. By the time they finally figure out what's going on the waitress has already set up the food and all that jazz, she claps her hands together "thank you for the food" and just like that she starts eating "hmm" she looks at the rest and they begin to eat and their faces light up "amazing huh" "it is, especially for the cheap price" Koko mentioned, everyone goes and checks the price and sure enough, the price for this amount off food is cheap as hell.

They eat and have fun, the owner didn't mind since he's layed back. They stayed there until the shop closed, they were outside and it was raining "Aww man, no fun" she pours while the boys laugh "anyway I better get home, Nana will be worried by know" she bows to them before saying goodbye they then part ways. Takemichi ran as fast as she could let alone she lived further away then the boys did, she manages to get home and sure enough walking back and forward in the living room was her Nana. She sighs "I'm home" "Takemichi" was all that was heard before the old women walks over and hugs her granddaughter "where were you, are you alright" she just kept asking "I'm fine Nana, just made a few new friends and lost track off time" she sighs "ok, go straight to bed please, you still have school tomorrow" she laughs before heading to bed.

'I'll have to thank Izana and the rest for the best afternoon ever' then she slowly falls into slumber land.