Part 6

About five minutes later she stops before smiling, I hope I helped but I believe you forgot something, he looks at her confused before she slowly points to hes laptop screen. He's eyes widen as he remembers he was on call, the other gang smirks "so who's the cutie?" The leader asks as Takemichi slowly slides off screen giggling "none your business" he says trying not to sound flustered "might I ask if I borrow her, she looks like she could be fu-" "NO YOU CANT" he yells as he grabs Takemichi's arm and yanks her into hes lap, her eyes widen before her face goes red. He holds her in a tight grip "the reason for this is cause she my girl, the boss lady off the gang, the queen so to say" he glared through the screen.

She turns her face away from the camera and slowly leans it into Izana's neck to try and hide her face, he notices and smiles before placing a hand on the back off her head and slowly rubbing it to give her a sign she's ok. Without knowing she fell asleep while Izana finished the last few hours off hes meeting, this put everyone else on edge while waiting. He picked her up bridle style before heading out only to see everyone waiting "hmm what's going on here?" He asked, Kaku was the first to stand "is she ok, how's Takemichi?" He calmed down when he's boss sighed "she's fine, she's just sleeping why?" He scratched the back off hes neck before walking off, Izana looked at the rest "well, you were in a bad mood and well she just walked in" Ran spoke "yeah well I'm glad she did, she kinda helped but I do have a question. Why was she here?" Sanzu finally spoke up.

"It's too do with her old friends, your siblings actually" Izana went cold and held Takemichi closer, he knew it was hes time to explain "well they would not leave her alone all day and it got to the point Emma grabbed her maybe a little too hard and hurt her soooo" he goes quite and looks away "sooo what?" "Well, she hit her and ran, that's when I found her and brought her here" he stands "looks like she pushed away her problem and sadness to help you" he walks off as Koko stands "seems you need to thank her boss" he walked away with the brothers. Izana stands there amazed before looking down at the sleeping black haired beauty "Takemichi......when are you gonna out yourself first" he walked to hes bedroom and placed her on the bed debating to change her clothes it decided not too. He covers her up with the blanket and kisses her head "one day, one day you are going to put yourself first and see that you are worth a whole lot more".

He then leaves to go sleep on the couch. It was only the next day he realised what he did, everyone is taking the piss out off him that was until she walks in with messy hair, slightly big top itch just about covers and no skirt, she rubs her eyes "mmm morning Nana-" her eyes widen as she freezes, so does everyone else "your not my Nana" "I believe we ain't but~~~" Ran walks over before putting and hand on Takemichi's cheek "I can be shone thing e-" she steps back as he doubles over and falls to the floor holding hes junk "If I remember correctly, you saw how I treated your brother the first time I met him" her face goes cold as she looks down at the man "don't think your any higher then him you disgusting human" she walks past him and over to the rest before smiling "anyway morning guys" Rindou was pissed but didn't want to end up like he's brother so he stayed out off it but Kaku spoke "yeah, definitely your girl huh boss" he gets a smack for that, Takemichi doesn't pay attention since she sometimes stayed at the Sano's.

It was a fun morning for her, she eat pancakes with the guys while they all literally teased Izana, they played rock, paper, scissors and she won every single game. The boys asked to play videos games and sure enough she won most off them but sometimes someone did beat her, they done fake fashion shoes but Izana did have to step out a few times though to deal with gang stuff. But the fun has to end at some point, it was about 5 at night and Takemichi was in her school outfit ready to head home since she didn't bring any extra clothes, she bows before heading back only to be grabbed by some random tomon members and brought to their little hang out "boss, we have a surprise" they say before nearly throwing her forward, she lands on the ground hard before glaring up at the shocked gang leader "you asshole, let me go" she stands with the same glare, he rushes down the stairs and hugs her" Takemichi omg your ok....I was so worried".

She didn't care so she elbowed him in the ribs before pushing him away "you bastard, don't you touch me" she turns away "I told you, we ain't friends no more so stay away from me" she goes to leave but her phone falls out right next to Mikey's feet and lights up showing she's got a message "uh" she turns and her eyes widen, Mikey slowly reaches down and grabs it but accidentally sees the name, let's say he's face did not look too happy. He clutches the phone with some grip before full on glaring at the girl, this scares Takemichi to death.

"So that's we're you have been huh" he throws the phone to the floor smashing it "you have been with my brother Izana and he's guys" everyone's eyes widen in shock before going angry. She's scared about what's going to happen next.